H's hypocrisy

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Ninja1088, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Ninja1088

Ninja1088 Witness

Did anybody else find it a little hypocritical of H when he chewed out the killer last night and told him no one deserved to die? He sure forget that when he and Delko went after Ruiz. The credit card guy might not have killed her physically but he took ensnared like so many other college students in a web of credit card debt, used her for sex, and destroyed her reputation. One would think H would be a little more understanding of what drove the kid to do what he did instead of giving him the holier than though speech

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I completely agree with you on this and that same thought went through my head as soon as H said that to him. What just last week H and Delko more less threatened that guy in prison letting him know that they would kill again. I think the writers completely forgot who they were writing for when they wrote that line.

I'm going to add this also because that's so out of H's character to be like that. BUt in the T.V. Guide last week they dissed csi miami twice. The first was dissing on the fact that H has a kid he didn't know about. Who ever did the story said it was out of his character seeing that he keeps track of kid victims for 20 yrs. The 2nd diss was on Calleigh's cleavage being shown more since she has a b/f. I have to say since last season all the women on csim have been showing way more boobs then I'd like to see and last nights show they got back to showing a lot of T & A like before. I say leave out all the T & A and give us longer and better story lines.

3. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:devil:
    I'm in total disagreement with the 'hypocrisy' label.
    Horatio lives his principles, every day, every show, every scene.
    :eek:
    However, the character is human, with human emotions. The instances recited here as hypocritical were times the emotional Horatio overtook the rational Horatio. Isn't that the most natural human emotion, in defense of or retribution to a harmed loved one?
    :devil:
    Also, whoever was dissing H about the unknown son, the key word here is UNKNOWN. Yes, he keeps track of victims; he is aware of them. He was not aware of Kyle's existence, having already explained the mother disappeared after their time together.
    :rolleyes:
    About the cleavage; can't argue with that. Way more t & a than I'm comfortable with, although it seems Natalia is far and away more offensive than Calleigh. Of course, that could be because she has considerably more than the others.

4. Missing

Missing Pathologist

No kidding I even said that too about "no one deserves to die" line. He went to Rio for pete's sake to hunt down Marisols killer.

And that article in TV Guide I saw too and was a little ticked because the guy doesn't know if he gets someone pregnant or not so if she didn't tell how the hell would he know.