How will you be watching the new season?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Faylinn, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I thought about this a minute ago, and I got curious - so I thought I'd ask you guys because I'm nosy like that. :D

How do you plan to watch the season? Live, DVR, OnDemand, CBS.com - there are a ton of (legal) ways to watch TV shows these days, so I'm wondering how you'll be catching new episodes of each of the CSI shows (or whichever ones you watch, at least ;)).

For me, I'll be watching all three series live if I can (especially NY since I chat on YIM during the episodes). If I can't catch Miami and CSI live, I'll try to catch them on OnDemand. If OnDemand is a butthead and doesn't add the episodes like it's supposed to (which is not unheard of, believe me), I'll be trying to watch the episode on CBS.com. :lol:

So what about you guys? Live, DVR, online - how will you be watching the new episodes? (Again, please only discuss legal ways to watch the shows. :))

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

My work schedule and days off vary from week to week. Usually, I am either getting ready for work during CSI, or on the way to work during Miami or NY". I have a couple of old VCRs (no Tivo yet). And with CSI opposite Fringe, I would have to record one or the other even if I'm off work those nights.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Haha, me too. I kinda wish I had a DVR, but there are plenty of ways for me to get caught up even if I can't tape a show.

4. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

I'll probably be watching them on CBS.com, or OnDemand. I'm going to watch the premieres of Miami and New York this week, but that's probably the only ones I'll watch live. Vegas is on at the same time as Fringe, which means I'll be watching the latter. The work load this year has really picked up too, so it all depends on how much time I have.

5. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

i will probably tape csi ny and csi. as or miami i will watch that one live do to not having to work the next morning

6. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i've gotta catch Miami and CSI on the computer. at home i have a DVR but i'm at school so that's the only way i can watch the two. i have class until 10:15 so i'll be missing a big chunk of Miami. CSI on thursdays...... i watch Grey's Anatomy *ducks flying objects coming my way*. no worries i am starting to get over Grey's Anatomy it's getting on my nerves so i'll most likely watch CSI in a few weeks time. i also have something for film club to do thursday nights.

NY i always watch live. if i miss NY air i go batshit crazy!

7. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

I usually record to my DVR, but sometimes I watch live also.

8. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Mostly DVR later that night. I hate commercials.

9. heartcore

heartcore Prime Suspect

TV, definitely.
    And as soon as its out on DVD, I'll be watching it again a few times (in English, of course!).

10. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I'll watch it on tv and then if it's good I'll buy it on dvd.

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

CSI I always watch live. CSI:NY will either be watched the same way or if I am tired I have a program on my computer to record it. I don't watch CSI:Miami.

12. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

I always try to rush to finish my homework to watch Miami. I don't have the time to watch New York on Wednesday nights:'( For LV, I only watch the reruns of the old seasons.