How To Watch CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepenrice

Civilian
hey

ive just received all of the seasons of CSI, miami and new york on dvd and im wondering how to watch them. as ive not seen any of them can you tell me how you think i should do it.

should i watch all of CSI then all of CSI new york then all of CSI miami? or should i watch them in the order that they were aired?

im asking this because i dont want to miss any part of the story out, does one version of CSI ever mix into another version of CSI, which would mean it would be best to watch them as they were aired?

any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Whichever series you watch should probably be in order because some story lines were continued in the same season and, in some cases, in later seasons. The pilot for CSI: Miami (Cross Jurisdictions) aired as episode 22 of season 2 of the original (Las Vegas team). The pilot for CSI: New York aired in season 4 episode 23 of Miami (MIA/NYC Nonstop).

There was a crossover that started in Miami sesason 4 episode 7 (Manhattan Manhunt) and continued on NY season 2 episode 7 (Manhattan Manhunt). Those two will air on A&E on February 8 back to back from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Eastern).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back