How Old Are Most CSI LV Fans?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 13, 2008.

?

What Age Group Are You?

1. 13-17

23.5%
  2. 18-24

29.4%
  3. 25-35

27.9%
  4. 36-46

13.2%
  5. 50 +

5.9%
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

A take off from this thread which was old. So how old are the fans of CSI LV? You can also give your exact age including the month and day you were born, if you wish.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  2. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I'm twenty-one. Born in December of 1986. I've been watching the show since the first episode aired for the first time when I was thirteen.

Other facts about me... in case you're curious.

I'm from the US.

I'm female.

I've always had a bad-boy thing. I fell in love with Warrick Brown in the very first episode and he's what kept me coming back though I never felt like he was a "bad boy" per-say. Just that he was someone who needed someone to have a little faith in him. That's why I loved Catherine/Warrick together. Just becuse I thought she'd give him some sort of support.

I didn't start watching the other two shows until this past season which is odd given that I've loved LV for so long now. I only found an interest in NY because I caught an episode where Danny had accidentally killed a cop. My Miami viewing is strictly because I have friends who like it.

So yeah... that's the profile of one LV fan.

3. saramarie2008

saramarie2008 Dead on Arrival

I'm 18, I'll be 19 in a few days. :D

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Well I asked the question and only voted but didn't give the answer in full oy, hate when I do that. ;)

I recently turned 35 on September 15th so you can guess the year I was born, I am female, and my real first name is Susan.

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Hi, I'm David (a.k.a. Dynamo1) and I am a CSI addict.

Everyone: Hello, David.

I am 56, will be 57 on November 1. Yeah, I am an old geezer. Grew up in and around the Bronx back in New York, came to Charleston, West Virginia, for college and stayed ever since.

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yes, but do you have "CSIaddict" as your (real) sn? I think not. XD

The name's Alex, I turned 16 on September 19, and I'm a girl from New Jersey. :)

7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I actually lived briefly in Cliffside Park, New Jersey, when I went to elementary school (P.S. 6). Lived just a few blocks from Palisades Amusement Park.

8. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I'm from New Jersey orginally also. I moved away from there when I was 13 just months before CSI started. :) I have memories of sitting in my old bedroom there watching the show (I've been back several times.). It's such a great place to live and a great show!

9. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hello everyone. I'm Steph, 17, born May 23rd 1991. I'm from the UK, Northern Ireland to be more specific, and I'm a CSI Addict. :lol: I started watching the show just before season 8 aired in the UK, so just over a year ago, but I've since then seen all of seasons, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 (so far). I've also seen lots of random eps from the early seasons. My favourite character is Nick and I ship Catherine and Gil. There you go, a brief history of me.

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Hello everyone. I'm Meg, from Canada. I turned 22 in July. I'm a CSI addict.

I can't quite remember when I started watching CSI. I saw a few episodes here and there, and just started watching more and more often, and before I knew it, I was hooked :p

11. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

Hello!

I am Kim, age 24 and female. I just graduated from University with a degree in Genetics. I watched CSI Miami first, when my dad started watching them, then got hooked. So then i went to check out Vegas, and now watch all 3. I remember when i started to get really obsessed was right after Grave Danger was aired. I lurked on this board awhile before posting!

12. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I'm J, I'm 20 (21 in January:D) and live in the oh so fantastic UK. Got into CSI about 18 months ago, and am a total addict now :D

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  13. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Hi all. I am 36.....bday is Dec 23. My name is Katrina - Kat for short. I am a CSI addict as well! My fav characters are Greg and Nick.

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Hello! I am 35 years old and I have lived in Florida most of my life but am originally from Wisconsin. I've been watching CSI since it started but really only became addicted to it about 3 years ago.

15. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I'm 26 and will be 27 in February. I've been stuck in Wisconsin my entries life, but I guess it's alright but I plan to get out as soon as I can. :) And I have been watching LV since the beginning.