How do i catch episodes i'll be missing?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by cSiNyFrEaK30, Sep 21, 2007.

1. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

My college hockey team practices EVERY wednesday at 10...so i wont be able to watch csi:ny live probably for the whole season....is there a website i can go to that posts the full episode after it is aired? i know cbs.com has the episodes that recently played, i just wondered how soon it would take to add new episodes, or if there was a faster way to see it.

thanks

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Usually, CBS's innertube site has the episodes the day after they air and keep them up for about a week. Then they eventually show up at iTunes for a small price. Since they only film about 24 episodes a year, some usually will be repeated around December and more during the summer. After that, the following season they will show up on Spike cable channel and DVD.

Or you can set up a VCR or TiVo to record them for viewing when you get home. Or convince the team to watch them and get hooked so they can reschedule the practice for a different time. Then they can sign up on this board and join the fun.

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Legally (and that's all we discuss here ;) ), the options are the ones Dynamo has mentioned!

4. luvdatsho

luvdatsho Civilian

if you have comcast on demand u can check it out there it's on the day after they air ( but you did mention you were in college so i don't know how that works with the whole tv thing i'm not in college) anyways that's all i know if i miss a show i just hit on demand and it's there

5. cSiNyFrEaK30

Thanks for all the tips--i have seen that CBS.com has the episodes online, but last week it took three days to put the most recent episode up, so i think i will end up taping it in my dorm and then just having to watch it the next day. which means i get to go out and buy tapes...which means less money for those over priced books =P lol...My roommate wants to watch it too though, so maybe we can split it.

Thanks!

6. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Innertube is a lot faster with the posting during the regular season. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the most recently aired episode is released online within hours of it having been aired on the west coast in the US.

7. Dynamo1

Since the west coast feed ends at 2:00 am east coast time, that is already the next day. So yes, it is added just hours later.

8. cSiNyFrEaK30

hmm whats the url for innertube? just .com? The cbs.com website seems to wait a couple days before it actually posts the latest ep...and it would drive me nuts to have to wait that long =P

9. Dynamo1

10. cSiNyFrEaK30

oo ok, thanks =]