How 'bout this for a ratings booster?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by The Captain, Feb 14, 2013.

1. The Captain

The Captain Civilian

Why not shake things up a bit in TV land and take Mac and the team out on the road? The network could run a contest like "Why Should CSI:NY come to your city/town?" or something like that and the winner gets to have the team come film an episode or two in their home town and maybe they could even have a walk-on role. Or else just set the show for a week of episodes somewhere.

I live in Australia and I wish they could come here but that might be a bit far, ha. One of the cast could be on vacation or official business/attending a conference and they could get caught up in some murder and mayhem which necessitates the rest of the team diving in to help either from NY or actually going to the town to help. It would be great to see Lindsay at home in Montana, for instance. I reckon it would stir up a lot of interest, inject some new life into the show, and boost ratings through the roof. Wouldn't you like to see the show come to YOUR hometown?

CSI:NY does rural America! It could be big. Woohoo! Maybe we can start a petition?

Next stop, Queensland, Australia. :thumbsup:

2. The Captain

The Captain Civilian

Well, that went down well...