How big of a Carmine fan are you?

jkladis

Prime Suspect
On a scale of 1 to 9, 1 being Not really a fan and 9 meaning OMG, I want to have all his babies!!!

I selected jkladis as my response to show my support for the most dedicated fan on the planet. I mean who else would go so far as to move 1,500 miles just to stalk the man?

Personally, I suppose I might fall somewhere close to a 9, but didn't select it because I have no interest in mothering the man's babies. Where does, "I'd run over my own grandmother to tap that sweet ass" fall on your numeric scale? :lol:

:lol: jkladis, you never fail to make me laugh. You are clearly the funniest poster in the history of talk CSI.

I went with a four. As much as I make comments about want to ravage the man I would not like to have his babies. My feelings go as far as a slight sexual crush. If his physical features were darker I'd probably want to marry him but sadly I'm not crazy about blond hair, blue eyed men. I'm more attracted to his character of Danny but that doesn't mean I don't find him pretty hot.

I voted jkladis, but only because I want his real estate. I just wrote my rent check, and I have a feeling those bushes come a lot cheaper. :eek:

Ditto that. I won't have to worry about having a baby with another man who is outside my religion & culture. Plus, if he grows up to be a stalker like his daddy then who knows what'll happen :lol:.

So, 'how big of a jkladis fan are you?' might be a more fitting question.

On a scale of 1-9, I'd say Carmine.

:lol:

Th..........................................................
............................................................IS
big!

SIGH.

Oh no! I have enough babies already, I certainly don't want any more thank-you very much.

So not a 9 for me then, but what about wanting continual sex with the man in every way, shape and form? Is that an eight?

I'll go for an eight...

jkladis , definitely. Mwah! He's just the most amazing guy ever! :) This sounds bad, but I just might think about dropping my boyfriend for him (if I had the chance to...) :lol:

jkladis you are too funny!!! :lol:

im a 9.... and i would have his babies for sure!!!! :devil: **squees at the thought** hehe :lol:

a 9!!!!
I would like his babies but they would be super gorge!!!!!! :lol:
Carmine is just gorge FULLSTOP!!!!

----------------

"What we gain by science is, after all, sadness." Thomas Hardy.

You know, jkladis, I did suggest you switch teams. Look at all the lovin' you're getting. ;) Of course, that way Carmine's all mine! :devil:

Back