Horatio's latest wedding day

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by miamistarsrock, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miamistarsrock

miamistarsrock Victim

I'm a little confused...lol Last year, I believe, they had a beginning season show that had Horatio's bride being killed. My question is who was he going to marry?? I know that this happened to him before when his brother was still alive. I didn't get to watch it, but I'm almost positive it was a new show for the season. Can someone tell me what went on, please?? Thanks.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Delko's sister Marisol. They'd already married and she was shot just afterward.

What I wanna know is why Yelina didn't come back to Miami with H after Ray died. And at this rate, Ray Jr's gonna wind up in prison down the road.

3. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hi miamistarsrock, I see that this is your first post, and let me be the first to welcome you! :D My name is Wyoming by some people call me Wy or Jess. I see that your question has been answered, and yeah, it was Marisol Delko, Eric Delko's sister, who formerly had cancer, but had beaten it. She was married to Horatio for about a week before someone in the Mala Noche gange shot, and killed her. If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to go to the I have a question thread, they will be glad to answer your question, and you might find a few cookies lying around there too!

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Since the question has been answered, and a link to the Question thread has been provided, I'm going to lock this one. ;)

Hopefully we'll be seeing you around the boards, miamistarsrock. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.