Horatio/Yelina--Silent Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: H/Y The greatest CSI romance ever!

As we are approaching the 1000 post mark (yay!), I've been thinking about a name for the thread. In a way, I would be happy for it to stay the same. I like 'Silent Thunder' - it's so appropriate, and the fact that DC said it adds a certain credibility too. What do you guys think? I would personally rather the term 'HoYay' wasn't used due to it's alternative meaning! :lol:

Second the "Silent Thunder" option. "HoYay" never did sit quite right considering neither of us considers H & Y as a "'ship" in the way this term is used. With these two, it's really one of the best, if not only, bona fide representative of true romance in the CSI world.

HnM, your continuing FF saga intrigues much. Well done. :)

Undercover Goose, sneaking in again, eh? Are you still a dry goosey or do I need to send you more liquid care packages? :p

Oh! HoYay! I've missed this thread so much! Second to HC/DC threads that is.. :lol:. I'm currently short on HoYay picture perfect moments..but I promise that I'll be back with some..Can't make empty promises when HoYay is involved.

A New thread name? Whoa...that is fast..I'm no good at stuff like making names up but Sher's and Lucy's suggestions seems real good..

Wow, it's been so long since this thread started! Way long before I even knew this site existed. When I first came here this thread is one of the first ones I looked for...it's held so many memories for all of us. This is my farewell to such a bittersweet thread.

With these two, it's really one of the best, if not only, bona fide representative of true romance in the CSI world.
Amen to that Tally. :)

HnM, your continuing FF saga intrigues much. Well done. :)

Thanks, Tally :)! I've enjoyed Olly's fic immensely. Can't wait to read more of it :D! The more H/Y fanfic the better ;)

Undercover Goose, sneaking in again, eh? Are you still a dry goosey or do I need to send you more liquid care packages?

Undecover Goose never dry! It's Wednesday. It's sauna day. Sauna + beer. There's no better thing.

Ooh...just wanted to post in this old thread one more time :p

I had a thought which was actually on topic but it went away... it usually happens to my thoughts...

999!!! hahaha... H/Y FOREVER!!

HaM, glad to know you like my fic...

come on someone, just one more post!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back