Horatio/Ron Saris--A burning kind of yearning

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HnStetlerfan, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::devil: Yes, of course I'm kidding! *But* now that I've made the thread, which I thought I'd do, not just to be wacky, but also to lighten the tension that we're feeling over the upcoming finales, let me just ask: What is the craziest, kookiest, most random, most totally unlikely slash pairing you can think of? And I mean in any of the CSI shows. Post 'em here.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey all. I've decided to let this thread stay....but.... remember

Here are the Shipper Central rules we all play by.

Since this thread is dealing in slash, we suggest, if you don't like the idea of slash, don't post in this thread.

Also I don't want this to turn into a debate thread, we already have one.

So, with all that in mind, ;) Have fun and happy posting.

3. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

This is meant to be a thread where people can post the wackiest slash pair you can think of. I mean Ron Saris is a cold-blooded killer as well as currently looking like Freddy Krueger and Horatio is the Great Protector of Miami. So it's ya know, supposed to be funny. Definitely not a debate thread or a mocking of anyone elses ship thread. So...

Here's another wacky pairing: Clavo Cruz/Peter Elliot

I hope people can have some fun with this. It will help us not to worry so much about things that could be bad in the remaining episodes of our shows. Like for instance, I'm really worried about something bad happening to Rick Stetler in ep 24 of Miami. It would mean that I'd completely stop watching the show. And I know E/C-ers are worried about the finale. So come on, let's have some wacky, kooky fun!

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  4. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Dang, HnSFan. They gave you some GOOOOOOOOOOOD drugs, didn't they? :guffaw::lol:

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Guys, the title of this thread suggests that it's a thread about Horatio/Ron Saris, and it was on that condition that it is allowed to remain open. If you want to discuss "wacky" ships then you can do so here, in the appropriate thread. If you don't remain on the topic in which the thread is entitled about, then this thread will be closed.

Thank you.

6. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

OK, um :lol:, I just don't know what to say. I didn't start the thread because I support a Horatio/Ron Saris pairing. I started it as a joke. And then I thought that since I started it, I'd turn it into a thread where other people could post their joke slash pairings. This seemed to be OK with the first mod who posted here. And the link you gave, Adorable_Crazy isn't for a thread about wacky slash pairings. But maybe you should just close this thread since it seems to be causing so much confusion instead of comedy. Geez, and my buddy, Alamance thinks I'm on something. (All he gave me after the root canals was 600 mg of Ibuprofen to take every six hours. Honest!) :lol:

7. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

The thread I gave a link to is a thread where you can talk about whatever ship you want, but I think it would be best for this thread to be closed seeing as it causing so much confusion.

Steph.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.