Horatio Caine Fans "We Are Family"

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by TnLance, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TnLance

TnLance Hit and Run

I hope I'm not doing anything wrong creating this thread because this is the first thread I've created here.

I just wanted to start a place where all of us Horatio Caine/David Caruso fans could post and not get in the way. There are many of us that have came from the CBS Board, like me, who love Horatio Caine. As many Horatio Caine fans know, he believes in family.

To get you into the Horatio "Family Mood" watch this one minute TV Commercial from You Tube. The link is below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iEwSinozuk

I think we need a Horatio Caine Pep Rally!:thumbsup:

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I'm going to send this over to the Miami board. I'm sure they got a Horatio thread over there somewhere. :)

Susan

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Well, I sort of meant meeting up in Members Lounge as a general 'let's get to know each other' type thing if it had little to do with CSI. ;) You can still use the other Horatio thread to convene as fans of Horatio, but I would stress that the character/actor/show take precedence over off-topic personal things like Facebook and other messageboards. It's why we have a PM system, Members Lounge, and Misc. :)

I'm going to close this one and refer the pep rally to the current Horatio thread, but again, I'm going to stress that it should be mostly to do with Horatio/David Caruso rather than strictly personal stuff (Facebook, our families, pets, other boards, etc.) if that makes sense. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.