Horatio and Valera #1: It's all in the DNA Swab!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by MacsLilDevil, Jun 18, 2007.

1. MacsLilDevil

MacsLilDevil Police Officer

I thouhgt this thread for all you Horatio and Valrea fans out there. I'm wants nknown as a multi-shipper. Which is great in this world! ;)

When Valera first come on the show, in the first os second season, I saw how H and Maxime acted with one another. You could see how they flirted with each other. But they were afraid to cross that line. But when Max is in trouble, Horatio is always there.

So come on and show support! ;) :cool: :lol:

2. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

omg i love this ship! actually i would have never ever thought of these two together but i found a H/Valera story that just completely rocks and then i realized how cute they would be together. He's so intense and serious and she's a little bit ditzy. I can totally see them having a fling, even though H doesn't seem like the fling type of guy.

[​IMG]
    ^^cuteness!!

I'm a multi-shiper too but I tend to ship H with anyone that is completely unrealistic :lol:

3. MacsLilDevil

ilh214: I totally agree with you. I mean H seems so serious, but as soon as he gets near Valera, he seems to mellow out. Like they both fall into their own little world around each other! I think it's sweet! ;)

Can you send me a link to that story you read about them?

And of course I should the eppie in Season 5: "Internal Affairs", I thought H wanted to beat Jake Berkly sensless for not listening to his Valera. :devil: ;) :cool: :lol:

4. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I've never thought about this ship before but I think you're right about the chemistry between them. Multi-shipping is fun :)

5. MacsLilDevil

csi_love: you can join if you want? The more the merrier. Yes, it's extremely fun to multi-ship! :devil: ;) :lol:

6. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Okay, you got yourself a new fan of this ship :)

7. MacsLilDevil

Great! Now were starting to fill up. It's slow but it's getting there!

8. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i can think of a couple cute H/V scenes. i loved in 'fade out' when she makes the joke about the noose and he just gives her this weird look. that totally cracked me up. we never see a suprised H and she just kinda caught him off-gaurd.

and i was watching 'hurricane anthony' earlier and i hadn't noticed before but she called him Horatio, and she almost always calls him lieutenant and after they were done talking she has this cute lil smile. or, as i like to call it, the 'i-helped-the-case-and-my-boss-is-happy-with-me' smile.

btw, Melty_Fan, i pm'ed you a link to the story. :)

9. MacsLilDevil

I've been watching the third season and I watched the episode that Valera was fired. I'm truly a big fan of this show and I have never, in a episode, see Horatio get so mad as he did when the DA fired his Valera. It was like Horatio's blue went darker then they usually were, which was kind of cool.

10. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Yes, Horatio can't function without his Valera :D

11. MacsLilDevil

:lol: I noticed that! I was thinking in my mind: "Calm down Horatio! Why get get mad, I mean this will give you and Maxi a chance to get closer!" ;) :cool: :devil: :devil:

12. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Thought I'd bump this thread up because it needs more love. I wish more people saw the chemistry between them.