Horatio and Rebecca Nevins - The 'Sir/Ma'am' Thread!

Re: Horatio and Rebecca Nevins

Thanks for the reminder, Miami Dade.
You're welcome. :)

Just a reminder that references to downloading episodes are against Board Rules. Thanks.
TallyHo said Still, I really liked her for what she brought to Miami, an aggressive feral career climber, and possessive much with regards to Horatio but essentially clueless to the max about Horatio's all consuming personal convictions, beliefs and principles which is baffling since H wears 'em all like a blistered second skin. For those keeping score, Rebecca's Horatio-cluelessness was highlighted in "Hell Night", "Crime Wave" and that huge faux pas of major OUCH proportions in "Cop Killer".
A fine summary Tally. ;)

Now she would have been absolutely fabulous playing the woman scorned to the marrow by Horatio. She could have then teamed up with Rick Stetler and given Horatio seven different kinds of hell. That would have been de-lish.
I agree. That would have been a damn site better than the plot contrivances that they subjected us to in Season 4. :rolleyes:

i know i'm trying to think of one 2. open to any suggestions. i'm glad this thread has kicked off! i didn't know that ppl thought the same way i do :)

How about something to do with 'Sir/Ma'am', as they used to call each other that all the time! ;)

Re: Horatio and Rebecca Nevins - The 'Sir/ Ma'am' Thread!

Okay, I'll add it then! :D

Here's a threadwarming pic....

tn_793.jpg

From Miami Style

Re: Horatio and Rebecca Nevins - The 'Sir/ Ma'am' Thread!

Rebecca was back on the case, connected with Horatio's son.
I love the magnetism between them and how Horatio responds to her in a sexy and fierce way with that captivating look in his eyes.
I hope she is back for more episodes, and steaming it up with Horatio in their scenes.

Back