Horatio and Julia: Grayshades Forever!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Enhinti, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Horatio Caine's newest "leading lady" debuted last year in "Raising Caine" 6.13. With all the mystery, intrigue, and suspense of Julia Winston, we get the most unexpected match in Miami history. H and Julia.

Some friends of mine and I were talking about how H is a deep, layered character- not all "light" not all "dark" either. H is shades of gray. It came out how much Julia was too. She wasn't a stereotypical heroine type but she wasn't completely a "femme fatale" either. Thus we contrived the name "Grayshades" for their very untypical relationship.

Grayshades Forever!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Congratulations on the new thread. And, just for everyone else, I'd like to point out a few rules here in Shipper Central.

First, all posts must contain at least three lines of discussion. That doesn't include discussion about fanfiction or fan art.

Second, please note, not everyone likes every character or pairing. That's why each ship has their own thread. To make this a fun place for everyone, please do not bash other ships, characters or actors.

The rest of the Shipper Central rules can be found ...

here

If you have any other questions please feel free to PM me. :D

Again, congrats on the Horatio/Julia thread.

3. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Thanks, hhunter. I hope I'm not criticizing anyone else's ships here.

I've been a "Grayshades" shipper ever sense I watched "Raising Caine" just over a year ago. Caruso and Berkley have a natural chemistry that just resonates in every scene. It makes it so believable that they not only had a history together, but also that they had a son together. Kyle looks and acts like both H and Julia, so seeing the three like that just fits. They are three pieces to a puzzle.

I couldn't find a song list, so I'm starting one. 1) "The Trouble is Love." There's also a H/Julia fan video on youtube. "Horatio & Julia the trouble is love" in the search. I'll look for some more fan videos and also some songs I think would fit.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009