Hiphuggers Fanfics (Eric and Calleigh)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by delko2calleigh, Jun 17, 2008.

1. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Come on you gotta post em here for our fav couple:bolian:

2. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Late Night Convictions

He was on his way to the lab when he got a call. It was Haratio “Eric we got a DB at Casatua, I need you to meet Frank there I’ll send someone to help you soon”. As he went to the crime scene he couldn’t help but recall what he said to Calleigh a few weeks back. Did he really tell her how scared he was and how much he cared about her? He didn’t consciously mean to tell her his feelings it just happened in the moment. And he sort of wishes he didn’t tell her because she has been avoiding him ever since he is sure he hasn’t seen her the entire time minus the fire incident in the lab. And all he could think is was she purposely ignoring him? Or was it just pure coincidence?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    He arrived at the scene to see Frank questioning a few witnesses and decided he should start looking for evidence so he went into the restaurant. When he walked in to his surprise he was a smiling southern gal waving for him to come over. So he subconsciously did so “Hey stranger! Longtime no see how are things?” she smiled and said “yeah sorry about that I have been so darn busy lately with paperwork and gun stuff I haven’t had time for anyone. What have you been up to?” Well been doing lots of diving and swimming really”. He looked down sort of nervously and while staring at the ground noticed a bullet casing. He went down to pick it up when the curiosity of Calleigh got the better of her and she just had to ask “watcha find there? He chuckled and said "hold your horses there little miss curious it takes me more than a second to figure it out’. She said “oh sorry!” he couldn’t help but chuckle at that and said “nah don’t worry about it, but I did figure out what it is, it’s a Colt 45 casing. So looks like you got more work” he handed her the casing in the evidence bag and she playfully hit him and said “why thank you for adding to my work load CSI Delko”. In mocking fashion he pretended to be hurt and shocked at the same time and said “well thanks for that now I am going to have a bruise the size of a baseball. Anyways I am off to go look for more evidence meet you back at the lab” he smiled and started looking around.

****3 hours later at the lab****
    He could hear her from a mile away and when she opened the door he could smell her beauty. He knew she was in the room but pretended not to have noticed her come in. She smiled as she could tell he didn’t know she was there so she decided to make him laugh. He wasn’t sure what she had planned until---BAM he started laughing hysterically “ahhaaa Calleigh stop you know that is my ticklish spot!” She laughed “I know that was the total point of it”. “Well then that is just cruel!” He tried his hardest to give her a glare but he could never truly glare at her and all it did was make both of them laugh. When she finally composed herself she asked “so what did you find ol’ mighty trace man?” “Well miss funny bone I found acidophilus and pneumonia” “hmm happy gas? Who would use that? And what for?” “That’s what I want to know. It would be good to make the target easy to kill”. “Alright well did you find any fingerprints on the canister it was in?” “No hits in CODIS but I sent it over to Natalia too see if we can get some DNA from it”. “Okay great” Calleigh turned around to leave when she was stopped by his voice. “Hey Cal want to grab some take-out and watch a movie at my place?” “Sure Eric that sounds great come get me after shift from Ballistics” and with that she left. While in thought she got a page it was from Natalia she got a hit on the DNA profile. As the Blonde walked into the lab she smiled and said “Heya Nat whatcha got for me?” Natalia hander her the folder and said “his name is Enrique Wise he has a very long rap-sheet. I go to go so page me if you need anything else”. “Alright thanks Nat I will be sure to do so”. As she opened the folder she saw that it had at least 10 pages of criminal offences and he now added lead suspect to that long list. She decided to tell Haratio and he told her “Great well done Calleigh I will call Frank to have him pick our guy up".

The day was pretty much over and he decided it was time to find Calleigh. So he went to Ballistics and he was her through the glass. He decided that this would be a perfect time to exact revenge on her