Hill Harper To Participate In Live CSI Files Chat

These are great guys! :D Keep them coming--the chat is only a few hours away now! :D

There you are:

Yo Hill, what´s up? Here´s my question. It´s childish, but as an Aiden-Hawkes shipper I´d like to know:
Let´s assume Hawkes dates Aiden, what would the evening be like?

Thank you for chatting with us Mr. Harper. First, let me say that Dr. Hawkes is my favorite character and I think you do a wonderful job with him.

I have two questions:

1. I read that Hawkes and Lindsay will be working together on an upcoming case, and I know you and Anna Belknap worked together on "The Handler." Did the two of you enjoy the chance to work together again, especially after being on the same show for several months without a shared scene?

2. We are obviously seeing a lot more of Dr. Hawkes now that he is a CSI, but I always want more. Can we expect any Hawkes-centric episodes in the future?

Okay, lemme try this question thing...

Hello, Mr. Harper. I was wondering if you've ever looked back on some of the work you've done and said, "Yeah, THAT was a bad idea" or "I wish someone would burn that".

This, of course, could also pertain to fashion.

I will be unable to attend this evening, but here are some questions for Mr.Harper.

Also, could you please pass this message on to Mr.Harper? I would be very appreciative.

Mr.Harper, I would like to tell you that I really, really wanted to be in attendance this evening, but unfortunatly, I had a very important rehearsal for a play I am currently in. Your acting skills continue to amaze me every time I watch you. I would have loved to have been able to tell you this myself, but my director was insistant about my attendance at this rehearsal.

Questions:

1. Mr.Harper, is there any advice you would give to an aspiring actress such as myself?

2. What has been your favourite role to play?

3. If you could act with any living actor, who would it be and why?

4. What was your first audition for CSI:NY like? What about subsequent auditions?

5. Do you like or dislike auditions?

6. What was the moment in your acting career when you said "this is it, this is what I'm meant to do."? Have you even had it yet?

7. What has been the most important lesson you have learned from a fellow actor? Who taught it to you, and why was it the most important?

8. As an actor, do you think you can ever stop learning?

9. What has been your favourite moment in terms of your performing?

10. When you were starting out as an actor, what do you wish someone had told you?

Thank you, please pass that message on to Mr.Harper, if it's not too much trouble. :D :D :D

Hello Mr. Harper, hi i have a question for ya..if you could do anything different about your carrer..would you? what would it be?
but unfortuantly there are about 5 of those questions..so you dont have to answer it..but thanks anyway....
l0ve allie
akron ia
;)

hey i would just like know in the scenes with david caruso in the first miami/new york crossover what was it like being in the same room and having a scene or two with him.

JayHoward, I don't know if you read the first post in this thread, but the chat was two nights ago.

Back