Here In My Heart ( Ryan Wolfe )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ForestAngel, Jan 21, 2012.

1. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Title : Here In My Heart
    Pairing : Ryan Wolfe & Sofia Taylor
    Rating : PG-13
    Feat : Miami/the attacker
    Summary : Sofia was married to Ryan as teenagers but split two years later and now it's been six whole years since they last saw each other.. Is the love still there between them? Will they fall for each other all over again?

Chapter One

Sofia had one huge regret in her life and that was walking away from Ryan six years ago and she knew how she felt back then about him and he'd felt the same way until things went wrong and it lead Sofia to leave Ryan alone but now she wanted to make it up to him and to hopefully explain why she left like that..

A lot had happened in those six years and Sofia was living in Miami and had been for three years and she kept the reason close to her chest and hoped that maybe Ryan would understand why and it made her think all the what if's between them and knowing that she still loved him but she didn't know if Ryan still loved her or not but she knew that she wanted to know..

Ryan had no idea that Sofia was in Miami and he had never told anyone about Sofia or their marriage which only lasted two years but what Ryan didn't know was that he'd have to discover the truth behind it when he saw Sofia after so many years apart but it made Ryan wonder his feelings..

Few days later, Ryan bumped into Sofia who was shocked to see how much Ryan had changed in those six years and said " Long time no see Ryan" which stuns Ryan who then replies " Yeah it has and how've you been?" when Sofia replied " I've been ok but dealt with a lot of demons but i know we need to talk" and Ryan nodded then said " I would like to know why you left like that" and Sofia sighed then said " I'd rather speak in private"..

Ryan lead Sofia to his condo and once inside, Ryan asked Sofia " Why did you leave?" and Sofia then admitted " There was an attack the night before i left if you remember" and Ryan realised Sofia was right then said " I remember that and i don't know who the victim was of that attack " and then Sofia admitted " The victim of the horrfic attack was me and i couldn't be around anymore and i left as everywhere i went it followed me around" and as Ryan heard Sofia telling him that she was the victim of that attack, it upset him and he didn't blame her then said " I'm sorry that i didn't protect you from that attack" when Sofia replied " I know and i felt ashamed to tell you so i went through it alone and i'm so sorry"..

Ryan hugged Sofia in his arms and kept a protective hold of his ex wife and tells her " I forgive you" and Sofia nodded against Ryan's chest and knew that she didn't want to lose Ryan for a second time and Ryan knew that himself as well and vowed to protect Sofia as much as he could..

Will Ryan and Sofia admit that they still love each other???

prisoner in paradise

( R&R )