HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by tspoon89, Dec 9, 2007.

1. tspoon89

tspoon89 Civilian

how do you start the second case on the game??

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Welcome tspoon89. :) I'm going to refer your question over to Merchandise, where all questions about the CSI games can be answered. You may get a little more help down there.

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

tspoon89, you also might explain WHICH game you are talking about because there have been several:

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
    CSI: 2 Dark Motives
    CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder
    CSI: 4 Hard Evidence
    CSI: Miami

Also explain if you are using it on the PC, Mac, Wii, DS, XBox 360, Playstation. It might make a difference. I haven't played either the CSI or CSI: Miami board games, so I don't know if they have more than one game if that is what you are talking about.

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Hi tspoon89, I guess as you originally posted this in the Miami forum that it is the Miami game you are struggling with. There is a thread here about the Miami game and it seems like quite a few people had problems with the second game. I'm not sure how much help it will be, but have a quick read through it and, if you haven't already, install the patch that has been released for the game as it fixes a few glitches in it. :)

Please post and let us know if that is the game you were referring to, and also let us know if you need any more help. Good luck.

5. calleighismyhero

calleighismyhero Prime Suspect

are there any csi miami video games? i want one for the playstation or the computer or the Nitendo DS. thx!!!

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

The CSI: Miami video game for the Windows computer (98 / XP) has been out since November 2004. A new one in the box at Amazon is $19.99, but you can find new and used ones from about $3.50 and up in the jewel case or box.

7. major_csi_fan

major_csi_fan Witness

calleighismyhero you can get csi dark motives for the nintendo ds but it excatly the same as the pc version minus extras and voice acting but now they have brought out a game pack with the first 3 csi pc game which are csi,csi dark motives,csi maimi for about £15 which is a good deal you can also get 3 dimsions of murder for about £10 now aswell and hard evidence for about £20 all for the pc and the system requirements are quite low also

8. calleighismyhero

calleighismyhero Prime Suspect

uhh how much is that in american currancy?
    sry
    still sounds good