Help me identify someone please.

Calihan

Captain
In late 2004 or early 2005 it may have actually been late 2003 I'm not positive. A woman in either Kansas or Nebraska was murdered and had her child ripped from her womb.

She had been killed by a woman she had been talking to online about breeding dogs, and the other woman came to her house and killed her. I remember that the baby who was ripped from the womb lived. I was wondering do any of you know the killer's name. I remember that she looked like a former teacher of mine, who me and my friends like to make fun of. Also I don't remember hearing about a trial for her, so I'd assume something's happened by now.

Any help would be appriciated.

I think you're talking about the murder of Bobbie Jo Stinnett, the woman who was responsible was a woman named Lisa Montgomery. I was assigned this as a topic for my Pshycholgy class my Junior year.

Hope that helped.
Here's an article on it alsoIt's a long way down the page, but just search Rat Terrier and it' will take you right to it.

I remember there is one pregnant woman in Birmingham, Alambama. I don't remember her name but I do know that her ex-boyfriend killed her and ripped her stomach opened to get his baby out so he and his current girlfriend can raise the baby as their own. Later, they were charged with murder and kidnapped. The police got the baby back and gave the baby to her family to raise. I think she has other kids too.

Back