Hello ,I'm a fan of CSI:NY,from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimhuang

Dead on Arrival
I like CSI:NY so much ,and I have just finished Seasons 1.
I'm Chinese ,so maybe I cannot express well ,but I still want to talk to someone who also like CSI:NY.

I think I'd better introduce myself at first.My Chinese name is HuangDejun.Now I'm 22 years old .And ,I'm a boy.

To understand CSI:NY well, I start to learning English ,but it's still difficult to listen to each word in this teleplay.So,I have watched it several times to understand it .Fortunately ,I got the meaning clearly ,although now I cannot master English yet.

Is everyone like CSI:NY? CSI is so cool ,I wish I could be one .I like Danny and Stella ,IS anyone the same as me ?Or just olny like Stella ?

I have many words to say ,but I can't type it out ,because I don't know how to make it better.Hoping my English can be better ,and I believe I can .

CSI:NY is my favorite teleplay !I'll be here tomorrow!I hope
I can see some friends who also like CSI:NY.If my words is wrong ,please let me know ,thank you !

Welcome to the board, Jimhaung! We're glad you're here. However, we do have a Warm Welcome Thread for newbies to introduce themselves. Therefore, I'm going to close this thread. But do know that we're delighted you've decided to join us.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back