Helgenberger: The Season Will Start With A Bang

CSI Files

Captain
While at the Roma Fiction Fest in Italy earlier this month, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’s leading lady Marg Helgenberger (Catherine Willows) spoke a bit about season eleven and whether she’d like to try a completely different role. (Minor spoilers after the jump!)The actress remained tight-lipped about what’s coming up in CSI’s eleventh season. “I still [...]

More...

Catherine + bang = awesome!

Great! I want more character development. It's nice that we get to know them more without sacrificing the true nature of the show.

If there is one crime drama I want to exist forever, it is CSI! :D

CSI should exist forever,Geeno.I like character development becouse we all have time invested in our favorites.But at the same time,is a forensic show.Now I can not wait for the season premiere.!!

CSI should exist forever,Geeno.I like character development becouse we all have time invested in our favorites.But at the same time,is a forensic show.Now I can not wait for the season premiere.!!

Yeah! All the crimes shows will disappear one day and CSI will still be on air! I'm ready for cast changes especially my favorite Catherine is about to leave in the future. But I love the show. I will support it until it ends.

I just think the formula never gets old.I will admit that it was way better in earlier seasons but is still beats most TV shows.

Again??? HMM. But I do like the idea of Sam in flashback form. They did that with Speedle on Miami and it was a good episode.

I also like the idea of Cath going back to 'the root' of her character. I wonder if we'll get more references of her dancing days?

^ I do agree about exploring Catherine "roots".That way if she leaves after next season she will have a proper ending.And Sam is a part of her,too.

Back