Helgenberger Talks 'CSI' Exit & Grissom's Possible Return

CSI Files

Captain
Marg Helgenberger says she’ll return to CSI: Crime Scene Investigation for the start of season 12, but fans will still have to say goodbye to Catherine Willows. (Potential spoilers after the jump!) CSI Files previously reported that Helgenberger is planning to leave the crime drama at some point in the near future, and the actress [...]

More...

I like the idea of her coming back a few times after her official goodbye as a regular, it would help and provide closer I think

And Grissom coming back before she goes, like that one too, I had hoped for that, and it makes sense too

That's cool about Marg, but can't William Petersen speak for himself, does Marg always have to tell everyone what he's going to do next?:confused:

That's cool about Marg, but can't William Petersen speak for himself, does Marg always have to tell everyone what he's going to do next?:confused:

I'm sure he has spoken for himself, he doesn't have to come back if doesn't want to

As when has he said "he'd be back" it seems to always be his buddy and close friend Marg that's telling the fan base "that he'll return" I never thought of him as a "shrinking violet" but very outspoken, so can't he come forth to his still huge fan base and tell the real deal? Marg is not his PR agent and this is always vague on his "returning". I remember when she and he said "he was done" so has he changed his mind, once again? Just spill Billy, and don't leave fans in a constant state of "WHAT":confused:

Back