Helgenberger: She Has To Prove Herself

CSI Files

Captain
Catherine Willows (Marg Helgenberger) will face obstacles as the head of the Las Vegas Crime Lab when CSI: Crime Scene Investigation begins its tenth season this week. (Spoilers after the jump.)When William Petersen (Gil Grissom) said goodbye to CSI last season, Catherine took over the lab. “The pressure’s on her; she’s just having to prove [...]

More...

Catherine may not have time to find a love interest this season, but it’s not for lack of trying on Helgenberger’s part. “Every year I say that to the writers and producers, and it never really comes to fruition,” Helgenberger laughed. “I’m hoping that changes this season. They’ve got it in their heads to really shy away from any grain of a person’s personal life, especially when it comes to romance. I think they’re just very reluctant to go down the road of veering into a soap opera.

Bolding is mine! Are they serious! They want to shy away from a person's personal life, ESPECIALLY when it comes to romance? :wtf: Are they serious? Yet, we will veer in GSR's life, again!

I'm telling you tptb are not watching the same show we are. I guess they don't think GSR is delving into the character's personal life, it's not a romance and definitely not a soap opera. :rolleyes: However, delving into the personal lives of the other characters, having a romance for them, IS? :wtf:

These people running this show really live in an alternate reality. :rolleyes:

These people running this show really live in an alternate reality. :rolleyes:

Well said, Speedy! :) Either they are or we are in the Twilight Zone. :lol: Or maybe it's Tales From The Crypt. :lol:

Back