Helgenberger Has A Lot On Her Plate

CSI Files

Captain
Now that season seven has come to an end, <font color=yellow>Marg Helgenberger</font> (Catherine Willows) has a busy summer ahead of her.

Helgenberger will be joining the rest of the CSI cast at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago for the opening of the CSI exhibit. "They’re putting on displays of forensic science and stuff from our show," she told Parade. "We’re all so excited about it."

Helgenberger, whose mother is a 26-year cancer survivor, said that she would "do anything for breast cancer awareness." She will be taking part in a fund-raiser for breast cancer research in June. The event, which teams up actresses and singers, will pair her with a blues singer.

Helgenberger recently filmed a "cool, indie movie" with <font color=yellow>Val Kilmer</font> called Columbus Day. She also has a new movie due out June 1 called Mr. Brooks. Helgenberger's character is the wife of an Oregon business man, played by <font color=yellow>Kevin Costner</font>, who may be leading a double life as a criminal. "For 10 months of the year [on CSI], I’m so hip to even the hint of suspicious behavior," Helgenberger said, "while in Mr. Brooks I’m innocent and loving."

To view the original article, visit Parade.<center></center>

Does anyone know when this opening of the CSI exhibit in Chicago happens? I'm going to be there at the start of July and it would be cool to check out. :)

EDIT- OOPS, nevermind. Just found it in the next thread! ;)

And her latest movie, Mr. Brooks just had its premiere on Tuesday. We've been drooling over her gorgeous Parade photos and the photos from the premiere in the Eye Candy thread. :lol: I'm glad that apart from CSI, she's involved in a lot of things. And her devotion to breast cancer awareness is just so wonderful. She and Alan even host their own parties and golf games to help raise fund. She's just so adorable. :)

*thud* Marg is just so amazing. She does so much and she still makes sure to have time for her family. I think that's really important, and makes her even more endearing.

Back