Helgenberger Discusses The Past & Her Future With 'CSI'

CSI Files

Captain
Marg Helgenberger has portrayed Catherine Willows for the past ten seasons on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. With season eleven on the way, the actress reflects on the show’s beginning, the past ten years and whether or not she’ll be sticking with the series. CSI aired on Fridays when it first began. Despite starting on such a [...]

More...

Unfortunately it seems that she is going to leave the show midway this season.I hope I'm wrong but this reminds of Fox's exit back in season 8.:(

^ I agree but it looks like it will be something planned giving time to wrap all the loose ends .But I can not imagine CSI without Marg.

You can definitely post links to Ausiello. :)

To be honest, that only confirms what Marg herself said in the radio interview from this article: that she's coming back. My guess is that she'll be in the whole eleventh season, and as she indicated in the radio interview, she'll have to decide whether to continue past that point by midway through the season. *shrug*

I hope she stays. With Dana Delaney off Desperate Housewives I need to get my redheaded cougar fix somewhere. ;-)

In all seriousness though, I am glad she's staying.

Plus I never actually watched Desperate Housewives. Or anything on ABC for that matter since NYPD Blue went off the air.

Back