Helgenberger: Are The Producers Smoking Crack?

CSI Files

Captain
When <font color=yellow>Marg Helgenberger</font> first learned about the storyline for the episode "Leaping Lizards," she suspected that the writers might have been on some mind-altering drugs.

"Honestly, when I read that script, I thought the producers had really started smoking crack big time, because it was so out there and surreal, and there is shape-shifting stuff," Helgenberger said to Entertainment Tonight, explaining her initial reaction to the plot of the most recent episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. The episode, which revolved around a group of people who believed that aliens were trying to conquer mankind, isn't as far-fetched as Helgenberger originally thought. In fact, it was based on a real case.

The alien storyline is only one episode in what has been an attention-grabbing season for the team. "The whole miniature killer [story] we have been doing off and on throughout the year has been really fascinating for us and, I think, for the audience, too," <font color=yellow>William Petersen</font> said. And the story isn't over yet: fans can look forward to seeing more about the elusive serial killer in the season finale.

Petersen also spoke about his character's relationship with Sara Sidle (<font color=yellow>Jorja Fox</font>). The two have kept things private so far, and when asked about where he sees the relationship going, Petersen didn't say much. "My character doesn't want [their relationship] revealed to anyone ever, so I am not going to cheat and tell," he said.

For the full interview, head over to ET Online.<center></center>

roflmao. That kiss.

She was speechless and he was breathless! How cute! :lol: That is a really wonderful friendship Marg and Billy have. I'm glad that apart from the interactions on the set, the actors actually do maintain a great relationship in private, too. :)

Amen Erica! :D

That was some Kiss.
kissingsmiley.gif

I finally saw the kiss a few minutes ago. :)
I had to watch it a few times over and over again. Wow! :p

---------------------
thBPandKS.jpg

She was speechless and he was breathless!

And the Oscar for best sentance of the year goes toooooooooooo Erica! I love thier friendship I really do, they seem really in tune with each other. Bless 'um.

I was wetting myself when she said that thing about TPTB smoking crack, I say that all the time when somebody does something stupid. 'How much crack have you smoked today?!' Tis a crackin' phrase, a close runner up to Erica's Oscar lol.

lol ams. *takes the award* I wanna thank my parents, I wanna thank..., and I wanna thank Marg and Billy. :lol: Seriously, I just really adore the friendship they have. You so can see that it's full of fun. :) As for the crack comment, I laughed when I heard Marg say that. She sure knows how to describe things, doesn't she? :lol: Gosh I love her. She's so fun to watch, and so beautiful.

Back