HBO's new series "Big Love" **Possible Spoilers**

I hadn't seen a post for this yet and just wondered if anyone has watched this show. The series premiere was aired in the US on Sunday, March 12th and the second episode was on March 19th.

If you haven't seen the show, it centers around Bill Henderson (played by Bill Paxton), the owner of a growing hardware-superstore franchise in Utah. As a discreet polygamist with three wives--mature Barb, spendthrift Nicki, and childlike Margene--and seven children, the pressures of meeting all their needs takes its toll, most notably in the bedroom.

It's a pretty interesting show and I love Bill Paxton and Jeanne Tripplehorn.

Any thoughts??

*bump*

season 2 starts on june 11th! i'm so excited!!! i love this show and i love nicki!! even if she is sneaky and no one should trust her. i'm betting that she's the one who leaked about them being polygamists and messed up barbs shot at mother of the year at the end of last season. but thats just speculation on my part and i'll guess i'll find out next week. i've read some spoilers and it looks like the whole dynamnic of the wives is about to change. but i won't go any further with that until i see if anyone else watches BL or cares. :)

Back