Have you guys seen this? aresanob.com *Spoilers*

Re: Have you guys seen this?...

I've seen the link posted before (in the RSRD thread I believe) but it's worth a second, third or even fourth look :) It certainly looks gut-twisting. Can't wait!

Re: Have you guys seen this?aresanob.com *Spoilers*

Yes! It's an awesome long preview! I'm going to edit the thread title a little bit so people know what this thread is about and don't duplicate. It's the first one as far as I can tell! :)

I just watched it and wow, is all i can say. I cant wait for next week's episode now!! :D

I watched it twice and I've always managed to be in shock. What happens between Stella and Frankie is disturbing yet I can't wait to see it go down next week. If Melina doesn't get an emmy nod I'm gonna be pissed off. She put up one hell of fight and I knew she killed him in self defence. I always knew Frankie was a sick bastard anyway. Ooooh I'm sooooo excited!!

Whoa, that was intense. Kinda gives away the whole episode 'cept the ending :lol:

That ep looks like it's going to be awesome.

I watched it yesterday and again this morning. I didn't like Frankie when he made his debut. I hope Stella kicks the bastard's ass :devil:

I just hope Kid Rock's performance doesn't take up too much time and that it's just in the opening scene. They'll end up having to rush through the good stuff.

Mac better rescue Stella :D

Thanks for this link! That preview was definitely sick (meant in both senses of the word). I'm definitely excited about seeing how it all plays out next week. CSI:NY just manages to keep topping itself week after week this season. :cool:

Thanks for the link! I've watched it twice now, and both times it has scared the crap out of me! Poor Stella!!! But I'm very excited to see what and the heck will happen!

*nods in agreement about the sickness*

I hope she's not in there with him the whole entire ep....although I'm thinking not based on the spoilers

And I TOTALLY want Frankie's butt kicked!!! Melina can do butt kicking mode very well and I hope she does here.

Or maybe Mac will do it, that'd be nice for my Smacked self, seeing him kick Frankie into the next state for hurting Stella. Like his Stand char.

"What did you do? What in the H*** did you do???* while he's got him pinned against the wall with that "I'm gonna tear him apart" look on his face. There's a scene in the novel that comes to mind that wasn't in the film where he had a cold, evil grin on his face and his hand tightening was popping out the veins on his arms...right after Harold blew up that house.

You know, something like that could make for an interesting continuation later on....Mac losing it because of what happened to Stella and then later on (the next ep?), IA is after him for going too far....

Of course Stella's known for that too. Maybe they can team up on him. LOL.

*slips into fantasy of him then declaring his undying love for Stella, mad, passionate kissing....of course no sex yet, but still it can be fun* Oh, where was I? And why's it hot?

What a creepy preview!! Frankie is a sicko! I hope Stella kicks his butt!

Looks like a great episode!

Wow. Looks like it's totally self-defense on Stella's part. But then, Frankie just looks like a creep.

I think that even though the fighting is a major part of the preview, that it's really only a few minutes (2-3) of the ep. I think it is definitely self-defense. Anyway this is going to wrapped up in this ep.

Back