Have the CSI:Miami writers lost the plot? **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by SwanSwan_H, Jan 10, 2006.

1. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

In view of recent speculation and with regards to Season 4 in general, I thought it would interesting to ask everyones' views on the following question:

2. X05

X05 CSI Level One

i'm not making any big judgement at the moment. i think that yes, there have been better seasons of Miami, but I still luv all the characters and that's enough to keep me watching. :p

3. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

I agree on that one. The characters are keeping my interest. I haven't been crazy about this season at all, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I'm sitting on the fence on this one too. I know I am in the minority here but I was enjoying season 4 until Snake lady made her move. I don't mind some background info on the characters but I don't want it to turn into a soap opera.

5. ImissSpeed

ImissSpeed Coroner

yes.. and I'm seriously concidering to ctop watching.. and the thought of that makes me cry

6. diamondgirl

diamondgirl Lab Technician

i like miami but with all of these new characters , it's just become a wreck! i like ryan though, but they could bring back megan and adele and maybe it might get better.

7. ImissSpeed

ImissSpeed Coroner

I miss adele too...

8. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

i cant think about not watching miami, for me, maybe the episodes have not been the best, and the new girl is not my favorite, but for me those are minor details, i happen to think that the episodes have been pretty good, character development has been fine and overall i am enjoying this season, just as much as i have the other ones.

there is a reason we first started watching the show in the first place, because it was good, you cant look at one show and not find a time where it was not the best, but the point is that a really good show will get through it, not to be judging anyone for their opinions, but come on guys, have a little faith in the writers, i still love H, as well as calleigh, eric is growing on me(i didnt like him too much in the beginning), ryan is great along with alexx, frank is funny as usual and although many of you may not like "snake lady" no one said she will be there forever, and there are other characters on the show that i dont like, but i still watch it, i dislike stetler very much, but half the fun of the show is hating him, and watching H put him in his place.

some people may think that we have hit a rough spot, personally i think the show is just as good as it has ever been, but if we are, that is all it is, a spot that passes, so i am not saying you are all evil, but give them a break and have a little patience as well as faith in the writers that have entertained us in the past.

like i said, no judgement going on here, just my opinion :D

9. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I'm getting really confused with the plots now since I've missed a few episodes here and there, but I'm still hanging in there.

10. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

I watched them from season three(second part) to season four and then season one...Tam conparing all the eps...To be honest , I Love Saeson One...

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I voted for "reserving my judgement". Season 4 was not so bad so far. I found it understandable that the writers had some difficulties to get the story going ...
    Of course this new spoiler with babies and all really disturbes me. But it is still a spoiler. and I refuse to believe that it will really happen until I watch it on TV.
    maybe AnnD is a bit sadistic and likes to shock us and in the very last moment she changes the story ...
    until something happens one way or the other I will reserve the judement here, like I said

12. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

i can`t vote, because i don`t see yet S4 . but all things i have read this month make me so sad. probably i will stop watching the show, i`m piss off of the change in the end of S3 and surely will not withstand to new writers garbage.
    i will regret for one thing and that is you guys. i was so happy that i faind you, but soon when S4 begin in my country i wll say good-bye....just don`t wont to charge my slef with negativeness emotion..:< and never ever will allow to love tv show again. once i do it and there for second taim amd the one who f...c

PS sorry, but i`m not in good mood

13. Jenn12597

Jenn12597 Police Officer

I am not giving up... I think that this season is good... I like that even though they do focus on the cases they also focus on the characters lives which makes them more realistic to me.... Each CSI show is different and that is one of the main reasons I watch all of them . Each of them brings it's own uniqueness....

JENNIFER

14. brittany0710

brittany0710 Police Officer

I voted for 'Yes, but I'll continue to watch regardless'. I've found this season to be somewhat disjointed and confusing. However, this is the first year I've been reading spoilers and whatnot, so I may have confused myself through them rather than the show, I can't tell. But David Caruso is still there so I'll keep watching.

15. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I think they've lost something more than just a plot :lol:

Anyways.. i took 2nd option. Nothing keeps me away from that show... even writing sucks.