Haskell Returns To 'CSI' In May

CSI Files

Captain
According to TV Line, serial killer Nate Haskell (Bill Irwin) will return to CSI: Crime Scene Investigation for a two-episode arc during May sweeps. “Breaking out of jail was only the beginning,” said executive producer Carol Mendelsohn. “As Haskell warned, he’s always five steps ahead of our CSIs, until he’s not…”

More...

It never fails to amaze me how clueless they are as to what we like/want and don't like/want.

Charlie Sheen. Lindsay Lohan. Cockroaches. Nate Haskell. World hunger. War.

Things that never go away. :( ;)

I am still laughing about it.:lol:May I add Paris Hilton?

And Snookie and The Kardashians and Levi Johnston?

We knew he was coming, so I hope at least the storyline ends there.

I'm still upset that they made me dread this character coming around because I liked Haskell at first... now he's just been there too much. Miami should have the recurring villains since its admittedly (tptb have admitted it that is) the comic book version of CSI.

It never fails to amaze me how clueless they are as to what we like/want and don't like/want.

I know, right? Hopefully this will be the end of Haskell FOR GOOD.

count me in on the end of Haskell list. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll meet a horrible death that nobody cares about. Maybe he'll become a victim of Sqweegel. And that is just wishful thinking on my part :)

Haskell return, again? I found him boring. I will still watch it. I hope he is gone for good this time.

Back