Has Madison McReynolds left CSI?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by CorrsRock, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CorrsRock

CorrsRock Dead on Arrival

Hey!
    I know this is probably old news, but somehow I have missed it. So now I am wondering...Has Madison McReynolds quit playing Lindsey Willows in CSI? Cuz I was looking into one of the latest episodes from season 6 on IMDB.com and it said that Lindsey was played by a different girl than Madison Mcreynolds...Is this true? And if it is, why?
    All the best
    Synne

2. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i dont know why, but they did recast lindsey for the finale 'way to go' but then her scene was cut and never aired. if i remember correctly when people were talking about it in april/may the new girl is older than madison so maybe they wanted lindsey to look older. maybe someone else has a better answer for you but thats all i remember

3. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I was wondering the same thing! Does anyone know??

4. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I just hope they don't age jump again...actually the more I checked back, they only jumped like maybe a year...or was it two? But I hope they leave the age alone for some continuity.

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Agreed Mel23 I think they need to keep Lindsey at the "right age". I'm sure it's hard to find an actress who is young enough to play the part,and can work all the long hours need to produce the show.

I remember watching Way to Go when Catherine got her call from Lindsey and Cath saying that Lindsey was 14! I went.. WAIT, wasn't she just 6 or so in Lady Heather's Box? :eek: :confused:

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Cath said six in one early ep, then seven a few eps later...she should've been like 10 or 11 in LHB. So either 12 or 13 I think.

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.