:) has anyone on here met any of the CSI cast?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lego107, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Lego107

Lego107 Dead on Arrival

has anyone on these boards ever met any of the actors/ actresses on any of the 3 csi tv series?? i would like to meet George Eads one day :) :)

2. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

I wonder if they do the entire show in Los Vegas? I know that Miami is really filmed in L.A., with shots of Miami in it, but they have done scenes in Miami. I was under the impression that CSI Los Vegas was filmed in Vegas? Correct me if I am wrong.

Peace!

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The majority of all three CSI shows are filmed in California. They have a camera crew that goes out to the actual cities and films arial shots. And sometimes a scene here or there of CSI Vegas is filmed in the actual city, but the majority of the show is filmed in California.

4. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

I was recently on the CSI Miami set. Apart from David - my reason for going, I admit - I met Adam (Delko), Jon (Ryan), Emily (Calleigh), Omar (Walter), and Wes Ramsay (Dave Benton). Also several writers, producers and directors. It was a magical experience. I'd love to meet the guys from the other two shows, but it's such a major undertaking - both to arrange, and the length of the trip - that I can't ever see it happening. If any of you do get the chance, jump at it.

5. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I've met Gary Sinise. Click my signature. ;)

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I've been fortunate and have been able to meet a majority of the cast and crew. Mostly from CSI, but a few folks from CSI: NY. Doing the interviews for CSI Files has also let me expand my relationship with the CSI: Miami cast and crew, but mostly on the phone. Here's some pics. :)

7. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

My immediate reaction was that everyone looked slimmer (an effect of the camera, I imagine) and better-looking (if that's possible) than on screen.

8. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

I met Paul Guilfoyle at the Word Theatre in NYC last year.

I had the very same reaction.

9. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member