hard times...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by stokeluver, Jul 18, 2006.

1. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

Sorry, but this one is just for toomuchovertime and i. But if we NEED some other people, then i will PM you saying so. So if you REALLY want the part, then PM me telling me that, and 'ill have my people call your people' ;)

I'll start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick picked up his phone and called Sara. He was standing in the breakroom alone and wanted some company. "Sara... where are you? i need you!" he smiled when she began talking to him.

2. toomuchovertime

toomuchovertime CSI Level Two

"Hi, Nicky. I was just on my way over. Need some company?"

3. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

"ya!" he laughed. "just what i needed. cant wait to see you" he said. "i luv you!" he said as he hung up.

4. toomuchovertime

Sara smiled, hanging up, too. As she walked over, she felt a little dizzy. "What in the world?" She shook it off and walked on. "Hey, Nicky." She kissed him. Suddenly, she felt as if she'd pass out. She clung to him to keep from hitting the floor,

5. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

"SARA!" he grabbed on to her arms and lowered her down slowly, making sure she didnt hit her head. "Sara! cum on man!" he started searching for pulses and tried to keep her awake. "HELP!" he said yelling out the door. "Someone Call 911!" he leaned in and kissed her lips, trying to see if she would wake up. "Sara! stay with me." he held her head. Nick was in such a panic, he didnt know what to do, he hadnt REALLY checked to see if she was still awake. He just kept telling her to stay awake, and to keep breathing. He began to tear, not cry, just emotions flowing out of his eyes.

6. toomuchovertime

Sara groaned. "Nicky, what just happened? Did I pass out?" She still felt dizzy.

7. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

Nicks smiled and began crying in joy. "Oh my God!" he hugged Sara. "i thought i lost you! are you ok?" he kissed her forhead. "what happened there?" he got up. "come on, were going to the hospital." he said helping Sara to her feet.

8. toomuchovertime

Sara shivered. "Hospital?" She leaned against him, a little frightened. "No, I can't."

9. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

Nick frowned. "Why not? your gonna have to, i dont want something to happen to you. What if your sick, and it's deadly!" his face grew sad. "im sorry, i didnt mean to say it so coldly." he began walking to the door. "come on!" he said.

10. toomuchovertime

Sara groaned again and leaned against him. "I'll have a panic attack if I go near one. I can't." Her eyes were pleading.

11. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

Nick stopped walking and turned to face Sara. "well..." he sighed as he walked over to her and hugged her. "if you dont go then you might get more sick." he said. "but, if you seriously cant do docters, what if we had a docter come her?" he asked sencitivly.

12. toomuchovertime

She shook her head. "Docs don't make house calls any more, Nicky. Just promise me you won't leave me."

13. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

"so you'll go, just as long as i dont leave you?" he asked looking strait into her eyes.

14. toomuchovertime

She smiled to put him at ease. "Yeah, I'll go." She squeezed his hand.

15. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

He squeezed her hand back in a friendly matter. "thank you!" he said kissing her on the lips. He then pulled her along towards the car. "cum on, you can do it!" he teased. As they passed Grissoms office, Nick yelled inside. "going to the hospital, sara's dieing, be back later!" with out even looking at grissom.
    "hey!" Grissom yelled
    "yes?" nick said lowering his voice.
    "just, tell her i said get better soon." he said not knowing what to really say.
    "will do!" said nick as he left the building.