Happy Birthday!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by cat99, Aug 31, 2008.

1. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

Mac's Birthday surprise party!
    Disclaimer: I do not own the CSI: NY characters.
    It's my first CSI: NY story and first fan fiction at English.
    Have a great time!!

Happy Birthday!
    Stella know that soon is Mac Birthday, but Mac tried always keep secret he was private man. Stella had Plan for Mac surprise Birthday party. Stella had one evening invited Danny, Lindsay, Sheldon, Adam, Don her home. Stella come idea and her says:" We do my place and everyone can help." Don answer: "It's good idea!" All agreed now and discussed who, what made and bring along. Don bringing drinks. Adam handled witch music. Lindsay and Stella had cooking. Danny and Sheldon have embellishment. Everyone had thinking what to gift for Mac it was not easy. When was all leaved. Stella had to think. How he come here what reason? She found answer but wish?
    Stella loved Mac as Friend possibly more and thinking he is this worth. Still Stella not knew. How Mac well react hope always good and not bad.
    Days passed fast, hard-working and ahead prepare Mac Birthday party. Mac not may know but he is smart and suspected something. All team was professional and said nothing and not give doubt.
    Today was sunny day and Mac Birthday. Mac was usual day but from the heart wish special day. When he walking workplace. He sensed that something is strange in air. When Mac had his office arrived. Hi saw plenty work his desk. Mac thinking long day is ahead. Mac sat down chair and start with work. Later Stella saw Mac was working. Stella come Mac's office and sat chair and looking Mac. Who was lost paper a work. Stella says: "Mac" and a few minute later becoming louder "MAC." Only now Mac noticed Stella. Stella asked: "Mac you have today made Planes.” Mac answer: "Not yet." Stella says:" Mac I invite dinner today." Mac was thinking und answered: "YES." Stella was happy!! Stella said: "I will expect you eight o'clock at my apartment. Mac answer:" I'll come with pleasure. Thanks." Stella says:" I see you OK."
    Everyone was over and made last prepare. Stella apartment was Mac coming ready! It was eight o'clock and Mac was in time at door. Stella opened up. When Mac coming in. First was at odd. Stella saw Mac face become smile and she know that birthday party was succeed. All give Mac presents and hugs. Later Mac says:" I 'am very grateful to all .I thank everyone very much. I am happy have wonderful team and fantastic all friendships and special for Stella" Mac go to Stella hugging and give cheek kiss. Stella whisper Mac ear. "Thank you for coming." Mac answer: "You're welcome." Birthday party was turning out well. Mac was lucky have Stella and Team.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I do think it's a nice first effort, especially for a non-English speakr. One thing you might want to conisder though is enlisting the help of an English speaking beta/proofreader to look over your story before you post it. I've heard our grammar can be tricky to non-speakers. (and I don't trust online translators too much because they spit out some strange things lol. Babelfish is good to a point but not as good as it should be.)