H/Y in a small, confined space...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Hrockz, May 2, 2007.

1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Setting: Entirely up to you! But personally I'd like to think this was set some time in season 2, before Yelina got together with Stetler but after 'Blood Brothers'.
    Disclaimer: I don't own CSI Miami or any of it's characters.
    Author's note: I got inspired and challenged by what was suggested in the H/Y thread. Thanks Pusher and Tati for this naughty idea :devil:
    For those who're waiting for the angsty fic I promised, sorry to disappoint. It'll come right up after I finish this fic.
    Warning: This is gonna be a naughty fic so I'll rate it NC-17. And since we're going along this line, H/Y will be a little out of character... ;)

Horatio and Yelina entered the elevator of the apartment building, on their way to question a suspect in their murder investigation. Horatio pushed the button to the eleventh floor, followed by the door close button. The elevator started it's journey up. All of a sudden as the elevator was about to reach the ninth floor, it jerked to a stop. They were both almost thrown off balance.

"You ok?" Horatio asked the female detective beside him.

"Yeah." Yelina answered. She reached for the door open button, her arm brushing past Horatio. The door did not respond to the command. "Looks like we're stuck."

Horatio removed his trademark sunglasses slipping them into his black suit jacket. He tried the button that Yelina had just pushed. Nothing happened.

"No worries." He smiled at Yelina. "We'll figure a way out."

Yelina smiled back. "I'm not claustrophobic, and... there's no one else I'd rather be stuck in an elevator with."

Horatio blushed slightly as he ducked his head. He regained his composure a moment later. He approached the elevator door. Fitting his fingers in between the doors he managed to force open the doors, only to be confronted with a concrete wall.

"Looks like we're stuck between floors." Yelina observed.

Horatio let go of the elevator doors which slammed shut again.

"There's another way." Horatio said. He climbed onto the handle-bars of the elevator so he could reach the roof of the elevator. Pushing open the small square panel that was part of the roof of the elevator, he pulled himself up so that he could stand on the top of the stalled elevator.

"Be careful." Yelina called after him.

Horatio looked up, it was too far to climb to the next floor and he didn't want to attempt to climb the cables that were holding the elevator either. He didn't fancy plunging to his death in front of the woman he had always loved.

He looked back down at Yelina. "I'm coming back down."

He lowered himself throught he small square hole in the elevator roof and jumped back into the elevator. "Sorry. I think I'll end up killing myself if I made that climb to the next floor."

Yelina smiled. "I wouldn't want that.... don't worry I called dispatch while you were trying to do your heroics up there. They're sending the maintenance guys over."

"Looks like there's nothing to do but wait." Horatio tilted his head and smiled at her.

Yelina leaned back against one wall of the elevator. She kicked off her heels. "Might as well get comfortable."

Horatio took the opposite wall. He didn't say anything, only looked at her.

"You haven't been round in awhile." Yelina said after some time.

"I'm sorry. The lab's been swamped lately."

"I know. How about dinner Friday night at my place?"

"I'll be there." The elevator was getting hot and Horatio was beginning to feel the heat get to him. It was unnerving being so close to Yelina in such a small space. She was the epitome of beauty and he was starting to have trouble keeping his thoughts from running wild.

"Is it just me or is it hot in here?" He asked, removing his suit jacket and throwing it onto the floor. His fingers moved to unbutton his top two shirt buttons.

"It is getting hot in here." Yelina replied smiling flirtatiously back at Horatio. She removed her jacket in return and discared it on the floor next to Horatio's. The sight of Horatio's bare chest was driving her to distraction.

They fell silent again, both enjoying the view before them. Yelina became slightly uncomfortable that Horatio was openly staring at her, his eyes running up and down her body.

"What?" she asked.

Horatio smiled. "You're beautiful."

More hot stuff to come... :devil:

2. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Aah nooo don't keep us hanging lol, that's EVIL! :p

Great read so far.. can't wait what comes next.

We should let Corey Miller read it when it's finished, give him some ideas to what the H/Y fans want :p

Why did it take us so long to come up with a storyline like this.. by the way. I don't understand haha

3. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Hrockz you, err, rock!? :lol:

Who needs angst when we can get NC-17!!! Gutterville here we come! :devil:

4. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I love the start, but the limit for the boards is PG13. Just a heads-up ;)

Keep up the great work :)

5. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

She is beautiful, isn't she Hman?

New fic! New fic! I was beginning to miss my H/Y fill...two gorgeous CSIs, stuck in an elevator, alone. so one watching...hm, the possibilities are endless! :lol: Really can't wait to see how it turns out!

6. HoratioandYelina

HoratioandYelina Rookie

Your leaving us hanging again! :( :p

This is a good start, can't wait to read more... :D I wonder if this thread will be as fun and violent as the last... :lol:

7. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Oooh it sounds good thus far!!! Don't leave us hanging for too long, Hrockz :D

8. polina

polina Rookie

yes it really is great ... please don ` t keep us waiting too long

9. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

ooohhh boy ur just killing us here, what worng we have done :eek: i`m old and can take heart attack :lol:

*start sing Nelly song*

Hot in.....
    So hot in herre.....
    So hot in.....
    (I said)
    Its gettin hot in here (so hot)
    So take off all your clothes

H need to hurry, coz he in not young at all and soon will need the help of the magic blue pills :lol:

10. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

^ :lol:
    With a naked Y around? She ought to be enough! :devil: :lol:

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah why didn't we think of this earlier.

Like that you guys are digging this fic I'm having fun imagining it in my head before I put it into words.

Sorry to leave you guys hanging but I need to get this rating thing right first, before I can continue. I need to know how far I can take this... :devil:

And Pusher. nah H wouldn't need that little blue pill, especially with Y. :p

12. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

caniesugar aren't you too young to be reading this? *joke* But I don't care, I'm not your mom! Ok I got my rating all worked out so back to our two hot and bothered people in the small, confined space...

Oh and as you read this you can imagine the Nelly song is playing in the background... "hot" elevator music :lol:

"Thanks." Yelina said as she lowered her gaze to the floor.

"I've always wanted to tell you that." Horatio replied.

"And I've always wanted to ask you how come you haven't asked me out already?"

Horatio wanted to tell her he had decided to ask her out, just that he had been too busy in the lab lately. And part of him was afraid she'd say no. "I er.. I umm.." he stuttered.

"You still see me as your brother's wife." Yelina stated.

"No."

Yelina was surprised. He smiled at her and continued, "I see you as a very attractive woman whom I'm madly in love with."

Yelina was certainly not prepared for that. She raised her eyebrows. "Why tell me now?"

Horatio smiled and took a step towards her. "I'm not sure. Maybe it's the heat, the small space, being alone here with you... maybe it's cos life's too short for us to continue dancing round in circles around each other."

They were so close to each other their faces were inches apart. Any slight movement and they both knew their lips would touch. Horatio was finding it impossible to fight the urge to kiss her. As if reading his mind, Yelina closed her eyes and tilted her head slightly, her lips slightly parted, daring Horatio to take the first step. He took the plunge. Closing his eyes as well he leaned towards her and their lips met for the first time, as their hearts raced in their chests.

They broke the kiss, smiling at each other.

"We should have got stuck in an elevator together sooner." Yelina said.

Horatio laughed. "You're good at this kissing thing."

"You're not too shabby yourself... wanna see what else I'm good at?"

Yelina grabbed Horatio's shirt collar and yanked him to her so that they kissed again. This time hungrily and with passion. Her hands moved to unbutton his shirt, and she ran her hands down his chest. He pushed her into the elevator wall, with abit too much force than he would have liked, but Horatio was having trouble controlling his urges.

They broke the kiss and he ran his hand through her hair, tugging at it gently to expose her neck. He planted gentle kisses down her neck. Caution was thrown to the wind and soon his pants were unzipped and her skirt hitched up, and he was inside her. They moved in rhythm they came together.

Pleasured and satisfied, they broke apart, both with large grins on their faces. Horatio began to pick up their discarded garments and they dressed themselves.

"That was good." Horatio said, slightly out of breath.

"Better than good." Yelina added, catching her breath.

"The next time we do this, it'll be on my bed." Horatio smiled wrapping his arms round her waist.

"I'll hold you to your word." Yelina said as she threw her arms round his neck.

The elevator started to move and the two of them resumed their places on opposite sides of the elevator. They reached the ground floor and the doors opened.

The maintenence guy apologised, "I'm sorry it took so long."

"We managed to keep ourselves occupied." Yelina smiled at Horatio. He smiled back, and together they walked off the smiles still on their faces.

~~~~~ THE END ~~~~

Like this?

13. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

wow, i'm speechless :D

I'm so happy that they have an elevator in the csi building, keeps my hopes up for a scene like this :p

14. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Maybe. :lol: 14 is okay, right? And if not, whatever. :lol:
    H/Y get some lovin! 'Kept outselves occupied.' I'm not so speechless, that was awesome, and I hope they get to H's bed next time. :devil: Fantastic! (I also hope the CSI elevator is really, really old :p)

15. HoratioandYelina

HoratioandYelina Rookie

Awesome, now all we need is for that to happen on the show. :lol:

Love the story! :D