Guillory Is The New BABE On 'CSI'

CSI Files

Captain
Actress Sienna Guillory has been cast as the new lab tech joining the CSI: Crime Scene Investigation team this fall. (Minor spoilers after the jump!)Guillory will play BABE Kacey Monohan—that stands for Ballistics, Arson, Bombs and Explosives technician. “We have just started shooting and the atmosphere is electric,” the actress told Express. “They told me [...]

More...

Re: Guillory Is The New BABE On ?CSI?

They made the acronym for her job BABE and they expect us to take her seriously as a character? :wtf: :rolleyes:

They might not have made it up. I dunno. *shrug* Considering that she's ~hot, it's definitely eyeroll-inducing.

That being said, I'm curious to see how she fits into the season. It says she's a full time bomb expert, but that's not a character CSI would generally need on a regular basis - bombs happen sometimes on the show, but not that often. Which makes me think her continued presence during the season is a clue about an ongoing storyline...

They made the acronym for her job BABE and they expect us to take her seriously as a character? :wtf: :rolleyes:

I know, right? :lol: But, I like the actress as far as her acting goes, so it may not be too bad.

They might not have made it up. I dunno. *shrug* Considering that she's ~hot, it's definitely eyeroll-inducing.

That being said, I'm curious to see how she fits into the season. It says she's a full time bomb expert, but that's not a character CSI would generally need on a regular basis - bombs happen sometimes on the show, but not that often. Which makes me think her continued presence during the season is a clue about an ongoing storyline...

I don't know what's worse... if the writers made up that acronymn, or if it is a real one. :lol:

Well, the casting call said guest star/recurring, so she probably won't end up in the opening credits or anything.

I did like her statement about working along side Bruckheimer and Fishburne heck yeah, their super stars, I'd be thrilled too:eek:

I also do not like the term "BABE".So not CSI.But I am going to keep an open mind about the character.

Back