GSR - The Point Of No Return

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by jojoirishjojo, Aug 31, 2006.

1. jojoirishjojo

jojoirishjojo Hit and Run

Okay Im new at this......But Iloved all the ones I have seen here so I wanted to write my own!!!
    Hope you all like it!!
    And I apologise for my bad writing in advance!!!!

Chapter One!

Gilbert Grissom is sitting at his desk in the large lounge in his town house. He finally lifts his head up from the entomology book he had been staring at for the last ten minutes.
    His eyes fall on a tiny box placed beside his lamp, the box wrapped in gold foil contains his late mother‘s wedding band.
    It has been a rough year on Mr Grissom, losing his beloved mother to a long battle to cancer. He had confided in no one of his grief, yet through his mother’s death he also knew that he was losing the true love of his life aswell.
    Gil knew he had to do something about this and fast.
    Yes there had been many women in Gil’s life and he knew all too well the joy’s of the flesh but it was a woman that he never really touched that had won his heart…………..a Miss Sara Sidle.
    Sara Sidle had now been working for Gil a total of five years since her arrival from San Francisco and he loved her from day one. He fell in love with her smile and humour but she too was intelligent and dedicated to her work just like Grissom. She was the prefect fit for him and he knew it.
    Of course this scared Gil to death, for five years he refused to admit his true feelings for Sara, to anyone even his mother who he told everything. Well this was about to change finally, tonight was the night Grissom was going to at last open his heart without thinking of the consequences. There was no going back now he had waited far too long.

Chapter Two!

Sara Sidle found herself in her kitchen anxiously looking up at the clock every few seconds…….
    Why was she so interested in the time, surely she still didn’t believe in Mr. Claus and was waiting for his arrival, no but she was waiting for someone…….
    Grissom , her supervisor , had called her cell an hour ago, requesting she out with him for a Christmas Eve meal with him. Of course Sara accepted and over the hour that followed Grissom’s call, Sara began to think over many things. Why had Grissom out of the blue invited her out to dinner , especially since he had been avoiding her in the lab for weeks. Where would they been dining, what should she wear, dress up or play it casual?
    But the thing that Sara thought about the most was how much she loved Grissom, despite her beat efforts to put her feelings behind her, she still loved him. She couldn’t stop thinking about him , if she was in the lab or not Grissom was always on her mind. His voice would play over and over in her mind, all she had too do was close her eyes and there he would be smiling at her. She loved those lips but it was his eyes that drew her in , those prefect eyes.
    Ding Dong…… All of a sudden the sound of Sara’s doorbell awoke her from yet another day dream she had fallen into…….Getting up off her kitchen stool she took a quick look at her self in the mirror by the door and straightened her clothes before opening her front door to……………………an unfamiliar officer

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

argh please don't leave us hanging!

3. jojoirishjojo

Mel23 - I do have chapter three in the bone stage but not fully wrote out!! Will have it soon!!

Did you like the first two chapters??

4. mrSgregsanderS4

mrSgregsanderS4 Dead on Arrival

sounds good so far, but let me guess something happened to grissom and he's at the hospital and he proposes to her from his hospital bed
    just guessing though

5. jojoirishjojo

mrSgregsanderS4 you got two out three right

Chapter Three!

The next few minutes drifted over Sara as her heart started pounding and tears began to stream down her now pale cheeks.
    The officer the door opened to had informed Sara that a Mr Gilbert Grissom had been involved in a serious road accident two blocks down from Sara’s house. He also informed Sara that she was requested to attend the hospital that Gil was moved to, so she could she could speak to his doctors.
    ‘Why do I have to speak to his doctors’ Sara asked the polite officer.
    ‘Well Miss Sidle, we found Mr Grissom’s personal information in his wallet and you are listed as his next of kin’ replied the officer.
    Sara stood there for want seemed like hours to her in shock, then she found her keys and headed for her car.
    As she drove to the hospital Sara couldn’t believe what she had just heard….she didn’t want to believe it. Sara dreaded to see Grissom in whatever sate he was in but she had to, she loved this man…..but she wondered why she was Grissom’s next of kin………for the life of her, Sara couldn’t understand why, did Grissom actually love her back,
    Was that the real reason behind his dinner invite tonight?
    That’s when the stark reality hit her like a train…………if this was true, and Grissom did in fact love her back,
    Was it now been cruelly taken away from them both before they even began??

Sorry it is a chapter og questions but its where my story went!! Hee hee
    Bet my ideas are easy to read...............?

6. ButterFlied92

ButterFlied92 Lab Technician

It would be a little better if you didn't give us clues at the beginning, now that just limits the possibilities of the future which is no fun! lol, but pretty good so far.

7. MacsGirlMel

Please continue soon!

8. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

Great story please continue soon!

9. cindy

cindy Hit and Run

Great story,i can't wait for chapter 4!
    Update soon,please!

10. jojoirishjojo

Thanks for the encourgement, Chapter Four will be up soon!!

11. jojoirishjojo

Okay here's chapter four sorry it's a bit short!

Chapter 4!

At one of Vegas’ many top restaurants, Catherine, Nick, Warrick and Greg sat at a lavishly decorated table set for seven.
    They all wondered who the three empty seats were for. They all agreed on Grissom and Sara but the third was a mystery, especially as Jim Brass was out of town. Their discussion soon moved onto Nick’s last case which involved a cat and a chimney. The four CSI’s laughed so hard at Nick’s findings that they didn’t notice Conrad Eckile walk up to their table.
    Oh God is he the third guest? - taught Catherine with a drop in her stomach. And she was sure from the looks on her three colleagues that they too felt the same possibility!
    Was he the one that had sent out the private invites unsigned? Was the team going to be spilt up again?
    ‘Conrad, how can we help you’ Warrick asked quickly to hid his initially expression.
    ‘Well I’m here on some unpleasant business regarding your team’ replied Conrad.
    ‘You will have to work tonight, all hands must be on deck, road accident down the strip’
    Why all hands on deck Conrad, is there that many causalities? - inquired Catherine.
    ‘No just one fatality - but this time its personally………Grissom was involved.’ said Conrad in a matter of fact tone.

12. MacsGirlMel

Please post more soon!

13. ButterFlied92

ButterFlied92 Lab Technician

Keepin us on our toes! Update soon please!

14. jojoirishjojo

Chapter Five!

Still reeling from Conrad’s news, Catherine was first CSI to arrive on the scene, but as she stepped out from her SUV, Nick and Greg pulled in together and Warrick just behind them.
    They all spotted Grissom’s SUV entangled with a red porche 5 yards away from where they all had parked up.
    Just then Catherine turned to see a surprisingly familiar face she didn’t accept to see here tonight.
    ‘Catherine’ called out Capt. Jim Brass.
    ‘Jim, weren’t you in Miami looking for Ellie?’ questioned Catherine.
    ‘Well yes but to no success, and of course once I heard about Grissom
    I was straight back here to sort this out. Have you been talking to Conrad, Cath?
    ‘Yes we all have, but it just couldn’t be Grissom who caused this accident, I don’t care want Conrad is saying about these two eye witness’s, Gil would never drive carelessly.’ replied Catherine.
    ‘Jim have you heard anything from the hospital on Grissom’s condition?’ asked Nick.
    ‘No they wont release any information yet’ answered Brass.
    ‘But the little girl in the passage seat of the porche was just pronounced , there’s no way that two people are dead because of Grissom.
    Okay guys, you all know the importance of this case , do what yous have to do and fast, it wont take long till the press gets hold of this and ruin Gil’s career whatever the outcome later, just what that evil Ekcile wants I‘d say.’ - Brass
    All four CSI’s set out to collect from the scene……..they all knew this was going to be one hell of a night…….and that it didn’t look good for Grissom.

Hope you like it!!

Any suggestions would be grealty appricated!!! Writer's block has start to set in now!!

15. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

OMG I just started reading this and I think this is the fastest I have ever read a fic..... WOW I can't wait for more!