GSR RP!!! Everyone welcome!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Bullet_Girl, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

**This has been approved by sissi**

CHARACTERS:
    Sara Sidle – Grissoms_Angel
    Gil Grissom - open
    Nick Stokes - open
    Warrick Brown - open
    Catherine Willows - Mini_Catherine

For any other minor roles, I’ll accept requests for them if we need them, but otherwise, the existing RP’ers will double up or temp until someone takes that roll.

For the Major roles, you'l have to audition, the required paragraph details are on the RPG auditions and suggestions thread

Plot:
    Sara’s brother, Stefan, was shot and killed in a drive by shooting. Nick and Warrick are the first to hear about it, so they go and comfort her. Grissom being…well, Grissom rocks up to her front door 3 hours later. The door is cracked open, Grissom gets suspicious and goes to see what’s happening only to find Her wrapped in two guys arms.

(You know the usual trail of emotions…..I’m sure we’ve all seen them in one way or another.)

Please pm me with the character you want, and keep in mind that each post must be at least three lines long and there must be five minutes between each post, as not to spam up the thread.

Saras is crying heavily into one of her friends shoulders. Her brother, Stefan Sidle, had been shot in a drive by shooting. He mind was fogged with emotions, so much so she forgot to lock the front door. “Oh, Warrick……Nick!” She whines as he body is being taken over by her sobs and shaking. “Stefan’s dead, what’ll I do now…?” With that, a new round of tears seem to present themselves in her eyes and come cascading down her cheeks a moment later..

Ok, this is my first lead in a RP, so enjoy!

2. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Hmm you forgot to had the three lines and the 5 minutes between each post rules on your first post

Tell me if you can't edit and i will do it for you ;)

Oh btw something really important, since you planned to take one of the main characters i think i'm gonna ask you to audition to me cause you're obviously not the only one who wanna play Sara and well it would be unfair if i don't make auditions.

3. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

ok, what should I do?

Tell me what I should PM you with please :)

Also, there is the rule and time restraint thing on there, it's under the plot :)

4. sissi59100

oh yeah sorry

Well first i need to know who exactly wanna play Sara, i've heard there are lot of members who wanna play her but if you're the only one then the audition will be useless :)

As soon as i know who wanna audition, i will tell you my little storyline ;)

5. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

ok, theres me and a couple of people on the auditions thread. I'm really anxious about this.... :lol:

6. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

Mm, I'd like to play Sara, but I'm already playing her in two other RP's, so I'll step down and let someone else audition ;)

7. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

You are just tooo kind, Mini_Catherine
    :D

ok, well.....It's CSISidle and me, thats really only the ones I know about who wanna audition for her. I'll gladly hand Sara over, I've been playing Guys for too long....I think I've lost a few brani cells lol. Speedle is smart, I'm not blaming this one him, its just.....the murder at the convention RP is what I thinks happened :lol:

May the bet RP'er win, CSISidle! :D

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Has anyone tried for Warrick yet?

9. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

No, they haven't....you can audition if you want, since I think hes a major role, if you dont think he is, tell me :)

10. sissi59100

No hunny, since it's a GSR RPG , the major characters are supposed to be Grissom and Sara ;)

11. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

ok, then....... macsgirlmel, you have warrick :D

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

K. I also have thoughts on Nick but only if my CatNip buddy wants to join...Otherwise I'll leave him for someone else. I'll get back to you later today I hope.

13. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

kk kool....now all we have to do is get a Grissom.....and nicky

And the audition from Sissi! how about a trade - I just made an update for the PMS/Sara thingy, so can I pleeeeease have the audition requirements please? lol

14. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Aww, Sara has been snagged already. -dies-
    Wait...is Mel gonna bring in Lynn? o_o;;
    Lettme see if I still wanna play someone later...unless I can still audition for Sara, which would be really cool. ^^

15. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Yeah, you could :) Sissi won't gimmie the requirements lol

*tease* :D