GSR fic- Forbidden Love

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MissMurder, Aug 11, 2006.

1. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Summary: What if Sara never came to Vegas and was in the FBI? What would Grissom's reaction be when she is called to help his team with a serial murder case?

Chapter 1: Assignments

Special agent Sara Sidle walked along the hall of the FBI headquarters. She had to see her boss to find out her assignment for that day. She was excited, she was supposed to be going solo. She had proven herself with her weaponless defense training and her ballistics test that she was able to travel solo for her first serial murder case.

She entered her boss' office. His name was Rick Culpepper. She walked up to his desk and he turned around:

"Special agent Sidle, welcome." He said.

"Sir, isn't today my first solo?"

"Why yes Sidle it is. You are assigned to takeover the serial murder case in Las Vegas. You may work with the graveyard shift team at the Crime Lab, but you are in charge. Tell that to the supervisor."

"Yes sir." She walked to the door.

"Oh and Sara?" Agent Culpepper called.

Sara turned to face him at the doorway, "Yes?"

"Be careful. You are my best agent, and I trust you."

"Of course."

"Go."

Sara left. She packed her things for Las Vegas and drove to the airport.

Catherine Willows, Nick Stokes and Warrick Brown were headed to the breakroom for their assignments for the day. The entered and sat around the table, waiting for their supervisor.

When he entered there was anything but a smile on his face. They had been working a serial murder case for the past week with no suspects and the killings were escalating. He walked to the edge of the table:

"Now Nick, Warrick, you go back to the crime scene. Look for anything we might have missed."

"Right." The boys got up to leave.

"Before you go, I just got word that an FBI agent has been assigned to help us. She will be here soon."

"Great the Feds." said Nick.

"Just what we need, someone interrupting our work, and snooping around. Gil, she could drive us into the ground." Catherine replied.

"I know. Now, let's get to work. We have to do as much as possible before she arrives."

The team turned to leave. They left the building and got to work.

TBC :D

2. Guest

Guest Guest

ooo sounds good so far keep it coming! :D

3. Guest

Guest Guest

*g* that's going to be very interesting :) hope to read more soon

4. MissMurder

Chapter 2: Qualified

Sara's flight landed on time. She left the plane and picked up her luggage. She then caught a cab and travelled to the Vegas Crime Lab.

When she arrived, she entered the building and walked to the reception desk. She was told to sit in the waiting room and wait for a Gil Grissom. So she did that.

She sat there for at least an hour before a man with graying hair entered the room. He seemed very familiar to her. Like she had seen him before:

"Are you the FBI agent?" He asked.

"Yes, special agent Sara Sidle."

"Sara Sidle? I'm sure I recognize that name...You were a student in my seminar a few years ago."

"Ahh, Grissom, I knew I'd heard that name somewhere before."

"Ok, so you are here and ready to co-operate with my team, yes?"

"Yes I will co-operate. Although, I have strict instructions to lead this case. They will come to me with any evidence they have gathered to insure a suspect has been named. And so will you professor."

"You are in charge of this?" Grissom sounded disgusted. "You can't be even close to what they call qualified to lead it."

"Are you saying I am incapable? Or is it because I am a woman? Gil Grissom you have shot yourself to the top of my list of people to keep my eye on. I'm sure that will not be good for your team." Sara stormed off.

Grissom sighed. He had really done it this time. His team were now under pressure of the FBI.

He walked to the breakroom and told his team that Sara was in charge. They were outraged.

Sara had stormed off outside and calmed herself down. She was going to show Gil Grissom how qualified she was to lead the case. Evil, sexist pig. How dare he say I'm incapable! She screamed in her head. This was not going how she had planned.

She had planned to work together with him and his team, not argue and already put his team up at the 'keep an eye on them' stage. She was saddened, Grissom had been so nice at the seminar. She knew now the true meaning of 'Don't judge a book by it's cover.'

Grissom sat in his office after telling the team. He thought about how he knew Sara at the seminar, how different that was until now. He had always thought that if he ever saw Sara again, he would keep a friendship with her. Looks like I've screwed that up.

Sorry about the short chapter :(. Next one will be longer ;).

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

interesting so far, keep it up.

6. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

really really good can't wait for more please update soon

7. melbel

melbel Pathologist

sweet

8. Guest

Guest Guest

:D keep it coming lol

9. CSIWillows

CSIWillows Rookie

Sounds good so far! Update soon please.

10. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Please update soon! :D

11. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Keep going!

12. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I love it. Update soon.

13. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

a new chapter...?

14. MissMurder

Chapter 3: Getting closer

Days had passed. The graveyard shift were doing as they were told and reporting the evidence to Special agent Sidle. Sara was keeping a close eye on the team. Although, she was starting to feel guilty. She wished she didn't yell at Grissom. Why oh why did I do that? I'm probably hated now. I don't want to be hated, I want to get along with them.

Grissom sat at his desk. He was wondering about Sara. Suddenly he heard a knock at his door:

"Come in." he called.

Sara stepped into the room, "Hey." she said softly.

"Hi. What is it you need agent Sidle?"

"Please, don't call me that. Just call me Sara, please."

"Ok Sara, what is it you need?"

"Can I speak with you?" She closed th.e door and walked further into the room.

"Of course."

"Look, I'm sorry for the other day. I didn't mean to snap, I just want to get along with you and your team." She started. She paused for a moment and gazed at him. "...I...I want us to be friends like we were."

"We can be. Just...my team do not like to think that their every move is being watched. Give them space, and they will warm up to you."

"Ok. Do you want to come to dinner with me, y'know catch up?"

"I would like that. I'll meet you after shift...here? Is that ok?"

"That's fine. Thanks."

"You're welcome Sara."

Sara gave him a warm smile and left. She couldn't wait until the end of shift.

As the time came closer, Sara gained a feeling of the fluttering butterflies in her stomach. She walked to Grissom's office and knocked the door.

She heard him say 'come in' and did so. They then left together.

Catherine and Jim Brass watched them and exchanged glances:

"Uhh, don't you think Gil is a little too close to this...this FED?" Catherine asked with a hint of disgust in her voice.

"A bit, yeah. For all we know she could have this Lab under surveillance."

"I know. We have to prove that, c'mon." Catherine and Brass then left to do some FBI research.

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

please post more soon!