Grade 'Zoo York'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Tigers! What did you think of tonight's episode?

2. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Under 3 hours till the episode. Out with the old character and in with the new!

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

It's only been, what, 5 minutes? Lindsay's my girlfriend.

I think I hear Danny/Aiden fans foaming at the mouth.

4. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

Me likey the new girl.

5. midnight_tiptoes

Okay, that woman killing the debutante made no sense to me. Lame motive.

Not enough Flack.

I'm glad we weren't beaten over the head with, "Stella is an orpah. Did you know that? She's an orphan, totally an orphan. Hey, that dead girl is an orphan, too. Isn't that kewl? Did you know Stella is an orphan? STELLA IS AN ORPHAN!" anvils. I really thought they were going to go there, glad they didn't. Subtlety is a good thing. Miami should learn a bit about that.

Totally loving Lindsay. She's cute.

Stella looked so pretty at the end. But sorry, Melina, I'm faithful to Emily Procter. Still, get me drunk some time and we'll talk ;).

Next week: are you kidding me?

6. akscully

akscully Victim

Oh, I like Lindsay.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

You got an angry Mack, that's always good. I don't like the new character...a bit too much of an apple polisher/Sara Sidle clone. The twist w/ the deb's mother was good, along with Mack tangling w/ the Mob. :D A Solid B.

*TAlcolyte*

EtA: My boyfriend, a Marine, said that Mack needs more stuff to piss him off.

8. SkeletonJack

SkeletonJack CSI Level One

It’s like Aiden never existed! Yay! .....no wait...... that's bad
    Lindsay... not so bad, I kind of like her, maybe... I dunno yet. Stella, yay! And to think I didn't like her at first. I'm not too sure about these new cases, they're not as good as some of last seasons.

9. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

Nothing says professional, capable, take me seriously more than a glimpse of belly in the NYPD Crime Lab, or while questioning suspects.

Ali

10. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

A-. I like Lindsay, so far. She's little, cute, and can kick ass. She is my hero. :D A little prickly between Lindsay and Danny in the beginning, I wonder how that will turn out.

I agree that there wasn't enough Flack, and the B storyline was rather weak.

EDIT: I agree with JDONNE and Stella's 'professional' look in the crime lab, yes Stella you have a flat belly, but do we need to see it? I don't think so.

11. midnight_tiptoes

So how long before Danny throws a tantrum in Mac's office? "You like Lindsay better than me! I hate you! I hate you! [runs away and locks himself in the bathroom to cry]"

I got 20 bucks on November sweeps.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Lindsay is pretty cool. she reminds me of kelly clarkson for some reason maybe it's the smile i dunno but i can see her and danny hooking up later. the way he teased her in the beginning, then he was all nice to her. oh yeah...he likes her.

13. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

Poor Danny. He just needs to feel appreciated and loved. Nobody understands him. :)

14. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

I liked the episode. Mac looked hot. The man should wear green more often. I was loving the green shirt at the end.

How cute is Zack? He tries so hard to be funny, but he never really manages to pull it off. And it is adorable, how he seems so self concious. More Zack. Please and thank you.

Danny cracked me up the entire episode. Telling Lindsey to call Mac sir, priceless.

Where the hell was Flack? He got what, a minute of screen time? Come on people, we need more Flack. I was having snark withdrawl all episode.

Lindsey.....I tried to like her, really I did. But I just can't. She's just to damn perfect, too much of an ass kisser. Maybe she will grow on me. But at the moment, I am not impressed.

The debutante mom killing the girl....I don't know. It seemed a bit lame to me. Exactly how did this girl's mom ruin your life? She stold your boyfriend 20 years ago. Boo Hoo.

And the poor spider. I kept expecting them to kill the poor thing, the way they were grabbing it with the tongs. Tarantulas (which this spider actually was) have very fragile abdomens. You can't manhandle them like that. And yes, I know this. I have one as a pet. And, a few years back, I had one like the black one from tonight's episode. They are actually one of the more aggresive species.

All in all, I liked it. I would give it a B.

15. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

It was pretty good.

Danny and Lindsay? Woah.