Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 12, 2010.
New episode tonight! Give it a watch and let us know what you thought.
"Cautiously optimistic" *sob*
My dad: The cop will probably start dating the mom, and they'll live happily ever after.
:lol: Oh, dad.
Good episode - I really enjoyed seeing Flack with the kid, especially when he didn't want to believe Sam was lying to him. *hug*
ETA: Oh! And I forgot to mention that 1) the Sid and Adam scene was awesome, and 2) LOL, I loved the scene with the pig. :adore:
Preview: Gale Harold, woooooot!
Ack at the preview for next week!!! Even though we know he won't be seriously hurt.
Flack and the boy was funny. "Smile or I'll send this picture to every girl in your school" or something like that.
This ep was a definite improvement on last week's; enjoyed the Flack/Sam moments (and very cute name to give the kid, I totally see what they did there :lol a lot, enjoyed Adam/Mac, enjoyed Sid/Adam so much it's disturbing (this is why they should give those two more scenes together)...the case was solid, too, with a nice (if not entirely surprising) twist. It was surprising when Troy Castro got hit by the bus, points for that :lol: In general, it was a feel-good, comfortable episode.
Mac/Aubrey, again, were nice, but at this point dull in an "okay, they're cute, we get it" way. I know I'll regret feeling this way in exactly 168 hours, but it really is about time they go somewhere with the storyline.
Grade: B+, bumped from a B for the extra Flack screentime.
Liked this episode. A-
Stella: "You gotta let go of your feelings for this kid Flack."
I loved the overshare about the foot odor. Oh, Sid. :lol:
Yeah, seriously. I was like, 'Whoa!'
why? because she couldn't let go her feelings for Marina's case? She was saying it because even he couldn't believe Sam knew and the way Sam lied to him.
In any case is like an eccho of the words given to her after Marina's case
BTW Solid A It was a wonderful. I can't comment on details because the vid and sound were jumping but i felt the old feeling back, the same chemistry, the same dynamic
Also i am glad for the indirect connection among all characetrs and Mainly Don-Sam-Stell, also Mac and Sheldon and Sid and everyone (yes, the WHOLE team was great!)
:lol: First A of the season.
1. Adam was great in every scene. He cracked the case, find the backpack and you'll find the bullet. Sid and Adam great Mac and Adam great :lol:
2. Good story with a real suprise ending. :wtf: The kids robbed the bank.
3. Everyone present and accounted for. :beer:
4. Mac and Aubrey were good I like them. Stella and Aubrey good, no jealeous claws coming out, Afterall isn't Stella supposed to be in love with Mac :luvlove:
5. Flack was great with Sam
6. The boy who played Sam was the best guest star and most talented so far this season :guffaw:
7. A little conflict between the team ( Flack and Stella, Hawks)
Not sure it makes up for the season so far but nice to finally get an episode that was good:lol:
You are right. But even if the line was necessary they should have written better one for her, or at least let Hawkes say it.
I did like that line and specially coming from her because even when she couldn't follow her own advice regarding Marina (maybe because she knew Marina very well and even when she was right) she did want he kept objetivity. Stell has had other cases where she was fooled by circumstances and possible vics ( for example from S3 Open and Shut) and remember how connected she seemed to be too with Nikki ("keep fighting Nikki") but still she managed to believe in the final evidence at the end
Great episode! My thoughts:
- everybody is there;
- unusual twist in the end. I like when the case gets unpredictable. The promo was misleading. I thought we're dealing with a young psychopath;
- convincing guest stars;
- no dull moments. Thanks to Adam, Sid, Flack and Sam. It's a relief that the kids are staying with their mom;
- interesting case. Nice to know we're dealing with normal people, not always the rich or persons with unusual habit (drag racing, wrestling, food splooshing, break dancing, etc. - not that I don't like them).
I just finished watching this episode on ON DEMAND...mom and I were gone to town when it first aired earlier tonight.
My grade for this episode:
It would've been an A- but the ending made me cry, so minus points for that.
That's all I've got to say on this episode...for now. I'll give a more detail review tomorrow after I watch it on ON DEMAND another time or 2.
My initial reactions are:
1. Flack was so pretty tonight.:drool:
2. Why didn't they swab Cook's hands for GSR?
3. Adam "De Niro" shooting the pig was hilarious.:guffaw:
4. Mom's working three jobs, their rent is $933 (which in NYC is nothing) and Dad had a gold Rolex watch (obviously instead of life insurance)?:wtf: What's going on?
5. I had no idea how expressive Eddie's face really is. I slo-moed through the scene where Castro was killed and Flack's facial reactions were powerful (but not at all pretty). He really has a rubber face.
This was a good episode. Everyone was in it. The science wasn't gimmicky. The plot had enough twists to remain interesting. The characters were ordinary people, good and bad. The actors were solid, especially Sam, and they were real actors, not stunt-casting.
This one was good - oh Adam you should be here more often - he is great but the talk with Sid about the bullet sorry but we already have this case in season 4 ...continuity, continuity
So I liked it and could grade it A but Danny two lines and Hawkes, Hawkes again and again so I put a F because I can't put a Z
Separate names with a comma.