Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

• D-

• F

• Total voters
s3 is great (despite peyton!) - the season finale was one of the best eps they've ever done, fantastic stuff. just be warned it involves mac standing under sprinklers :drool::drool:
it really does, although it's quite strange given he's at root a theatre actor because in theatre the non-verbal communication is, well actors still do it and it's still important but unless you're in the front row of the audience you're unlikely to actually see it, so it's far more important on stage/screen. so maybe not strange but surprising he's so adept at something that's not so theatre rooted. in fact not even surprising, just cool :) edit, i made a meal of that, what i mean is it's unusual for actors who transfer from one medium to another to be so good at the later medium...

that's because when caruso says it he does so through a mouthful of cheese ;)
Oh yes, I've seen screen caps from that epi :drools: good stuff. Is Peyton the British woman? I liked her.

I really love theatre and the work that goes into it. I'm really glad Gary tries hard for the tv spot. Some actors might dumb down their skills for "lowly" tv, but he is awesome rather it is movie, tv, or theatre as in True West <3

Oh gosh Caruso is a block of cheese.

Decent Episode.

But seeing the 'modern' Sheldon kind of makes me miss season 1-2 Sheldon. I'm serious, pop in a DVD if you don't know what I mean. He had this nonchalance about his diagnosis and analysis that made him really cool. I like the modern "overzealous" Hawkes too, but it's starting to wear a bit then.

I'm surprised no one started a "Hawkeville" ship yet.

He's a doctor AND a CSI, there's no way he should be so two dimensional.

Anyway, back to the episode at hand. Pretty solid all around. I found it to be a bit weaker than the other episodes this season, but the second ep in a three-part (Carver) arc tends to be. Here's hoping next week will be a strong end to that storyline.

Agreed skaters on ice were cheesy, especially when the episode didn't go that route of projections or illusions. It just seemed out of place, as if it were filler.

Solid B

Back