Grade 'Obsession'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

At long last--a new episode of CSI: NY! :D

2. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Y'know, I saw this thread originally yesterday & I went, "WTF, it's Wednesday already. Did I miss the new episode? Frick!". Then I realized that it was actually Tuesday & today is Wednesday. Yeah :eek:...

Wooo...new episode & American Idol tonight. Yes :D!

3. Top41

I started it early. :eek: I was really sick yesterday and wasn't sure if I'd get online today. Still sick, but just that determined to be online. :lol: :D Looking forward to this one!

4. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

I'm really proud of myself. I have NO clue what this episode is about. :lol: Usually I know every last detail before it even airs.

5. Top41

Me neither actually. :lol: I just know about one scene.

6. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

The ep was ok. There wasn't any continueing storylines in this one, it was a stand alone ep. The cases weren't too bad though.

7. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

Oh goody. Now I'm really excited to watch. Is it worth me digging out a tape?

8. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

An okay episode. Nothing really stands out, not the best this year, not the worst. Just average.

9. s4v8

s4v8 Civilian

Does anyone know the name of the song that they played on this episode? It was a hip hop dance type song with the lyric "let me teach you how to swing it" repeated. Tried Googling but no luck yet.

Thanks

10. GregsAngel

GregsAngel Rookie

did danny call adam cup cakelol if he did its a cute :devil:nick name danny :) lol the episode was great but cant wait for next week.like that danny talked abt his mom and inv hawkes to come to his house.

11. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

It burned with the fire of a thousand mehs.

12. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I have to agree. It was soooo boring. And the fracking CSIQ game kills me!!

13. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

They should write an episode where a CSIQ winner gets killed, cause I'm really starting to hate those people.

I have to say, all the puns in this episode were really fucking annoying. It kinda feels like the CSIs spend way too much time trying to make these up. And then those stupid little smirks in the actors' faces whenever they utter a stupid pun make me so pissed. Oooh, you came up with something FUNNY, now you get to smirk about it like an asshole. Why are these characters like this?

Mac: There's a body on 96th west. Stella, Danny, Hawkes, you're on the case. Stella, work trace. Danny, DNA. Hawkes, you come up with as many puns as possible, now this is imperative to the case. You MUST work a pun into every sentence you utter. The closer you are to the body as you say these, the better. Now move!

I'm in a bad mood. Puns anger me.

14. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

I was so unengaged with the episode that I read a book throughout and only looked up at Flack's voice. And how cute was Flack, talking about the kids who ran to the precinct to "confess"? Yet more proof that he's the breed of cop we were taught to trust as children.

15. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Other than the opening where Danny called Adam "Cupcake," Flack's scenes were golden, as usual. Knocking the hot dog out of the guy's hand was priceless, but I was expecting him to eat one instead of interrogate the guy. ;)