Go Behind The Scenes Of The 'Miami' Premiere

CSI Files

Captain
CBS posted a behind the scenes video from the set of CSI: Miami’s upcoming ninth season premiere. “Fallen” will air in the show’s new timeslot this coming Sunday, October 3 at 10:00pm ET/PT. Check out the video (which contains spoilers) embedded after the jump! “If you watched the season finale last year, you’ve got to [...]

More...

I guess they assume the people who watch/read some of this stuff don't watch/read other stuff - they revealed who was dying a while ago, so it amuses me to see them be like 'someone doesn't make it - who could it be?!' :p

I guess they assume the people who watch/read some of this stuff don't watch/read other stuff - they revealed who was dying a while ago, so it amuses me to see them be like 'someone doesn't make it - who could it be?!' :p
There are a few people that don't know,I'm not one of them however. I'm always shocked when I run across a person,or a poster that doesn't seem to know.If the information is out there,I'm going to seek it out.
The premiere looks to be a good one.I'm already looking for it to be a much better premiere than season 8 because it looks as if it engages the entire team,something that was sorely lacking the previous premiere.

Back