Go Behind The Scenes Of 'CSI' With Rascal Flatts

CSI Files

Captain
Country music superstars Rascal Flatts will appear in this week’s episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, “Unshockable”. Check out a behind the scenes video after the jump (contains spoilers!): The band will perform in the episode, but things take a turn for the worse when one of the members gets electrocuted. “There’s an accident on stage,” [...]

More...

Ok, I'm sorry, but the fact they have Marg's character as 'Catherine Stokes' makes me wonder if something is going on with Nick and Catherine. :guffaw:

Seeing that makes me think it won't be as horrifically bad as I first assumed. :lol: Sorry, RF. I loves you guys but I was seriously skeptical.

Ok, I'm sorry, but the fact they have Marg's character as 'Catherine Stokes' makes me wonder if something is going on with Nick and Catherine. :guffaw:
Dangit, no, that was my typo. :lol:

A very funny one, though. :p But now I'm wondering if I ever screwed that up before.

(Also - "Shelter" banner! :adore:)

Dangit, no, that was my typo. :lol:

A very funny one, though. :p But now I'm wondering if I ever screwed that up before.

(Also - "Shelter" banner! :adore:)

:lol::lol: I'm thinking you're a Nick and Catherine shipper and hoping that they get together and you just don't want to admit it. :lol:

I love it!!! :guffaw: (Did you have to fix it? :lol:)

You know where my banner was from? :eek: Cool! That really was one awesome movie!!!!! I own it now. :adore:

LOL, I'm actually not a Nick/Cath shipper, but one of my friends is - I guess she has corrupted my brain. :lol:

You know where my banner was from? :eek: Cool! That really was one awesome movie!!!!! I own it now. :adore:
Yep, definitely a great movie. :D I kept seeing recommendations for it, so I checked it out during a bit of a gay movie marathon a few months ago (I watched like 13 or 14 movies in December). :lol:

Back