Giovinazzo: Every Friggin' Day

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, May 18, 2007.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

<font color=yellow>Carmine Giovinazzo</font> (Danny Messer) shares his point of view while filming "...Comes Around" in the Big Apple.

Giovinazzo filmed a video diary for People when the cast of CSI: New York shot on location in New York City. He carried the camera with him through rehearsals to give the fans a look at what a typical day is like for him. He started out early, driving to work at six o'clock in the morning "every friggin' day."

Giovinazzo and co-star <font color=yellow>Melina Kanakaredes</font> (Stella Bonasera) rehearsed a scene in Times Square with tennis star <font color=yellow>John McEnroe</font>. When Giovinazzo asked him about the scene, McEnroe replied that he was "starting to get a feel for this crime stuff."

After returning to Los Angeles to continue filming "Comes Around," Giovinazzo did a rehearsal with Kanakaredes, <font color=yellow>Claire Forlani</font> (Peyton Driscoll) and <font color=yellow>Eddie Cahill</font> (Don Flack) for a scene that included a dead body "impaled into a condom machine," according to Giovinazzo. The actor also caught up with <font color=yellow>Gary Sinise</font> (Mac Taylor) to do a rehearsal for a scene from the season finale, "Snow Day". "It's a fun job, as you can tell," Giovinazzo said.

To watch the video diary, visit People.<center></center>

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Honestly Carmine! Six o'clock is a perfectly acceptable time of day...you'll get no sympathy from me! :p

That is such a cute video though, it was nice to see them filming in NY too. :)

3. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

So, that's why he had a camcorder in the promo pics for "Past Imperfect". And here everyone thought he was just being a tourist :lol:

I loved that video, he seems like such a cool guy and he's so funny. I get up at 6 am for work and school, and he makes far more than I do, so the man's not getting any sympathy from me :lol:

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Me either. I regularly start work at 5am :p

Nice video, though!

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Best news story header ever! :lol: I'd rag on him, too, but as someone who now crawls out of bed at 8:30am to get to work by 10, I probably don't have a lot of ground to stand on. :lol:

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

:p Who could resist?

I don't usually see 6 a.m. much any more--unless it's at the end of staying up all night. *whistles innocently* But if I had to get up at 6 a.m. regularly, I'd just go to sleep earlier. :lol: Of course, I'm a night person, so maybe that's his problem--even if I get enough sleep and get up early, I feel like I'm dragging along for a while. *pets him*

How cute was he calling Gary "Sineezy"? :lol:

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I'm a nightowl, too. I think you're either a morning person or a night person and that's that. I'm grateful that I have a job that allows me to sleep in--even if it does mean working pretty late.

Sorry, Carmine. At least it's hiatus. Get your sleep while you can! :lol:

And yeah, the "Sineeezy" was cute. :lol:

8. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

6 AM is ugly. It was ugly back when I was in high school and it's ugly now. Poor woobie, waking up that early. I'm a night owl myself but I have this stoopid 9 - 6 job that I barely make it on time for...

9. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

6 am seems quite early for me too. And it's not like waking up at that time, is it?
    About the video, I am sure it is awesome! the only problem is that I can't see it :p :(

10. SpeedleCSIMiami

SpeedleCSIMiami CSI Level One

I like that video, but if he gives me sympathy for getting up for work at 3:30am then I'll think about giving him some sympathy for 6am :D :p

11. althea

althea Lab Technician

I loved the video with Carmine but I agree with everyone else no love and awww shame Carmine from me either. It's winter here in South Africa right now and it is absolutely freezing at frigging 5am!

12. audrina

audrina Police Officer

Just some info: according to my Italian husband, the proper way to say Gary's last name, in Italy, anyway, IS Sineezy, not Sineese.

Cute video. Poor Carmine, probably staying out too late wooing ladies on his motorcycle. *looks out window* When is it my turn?

13. Comte

Comte Police Officer

"Every Friggin' Day"
    Obviously the man has got some issuses..He's pissed...And yeah,the "sineezy" was wierd