Gina Cirone & Billy's siblings

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I am wondering when William Petersen's current wife Gina was born? Also how old his siblings are? Does anyone know?

I believe Gina is in her 30's as for her DOB I don't know, it seems to me that she is a very private person, so there is not alot about her with the exception of her marrying william, and some interviews he has done, and when she goes to awards shows, etc.

As to him he was born in 1953 and is the youngest of 6 kids, he has a daughter from a previous marriage (born 1975) and a grandchild born 2003.

If you want to find more info you can look at the unofficial but very popular WPAP (William Petersen Appreciation Page).

ginas quite younger billy is,billy is 53 years old,she must be good in bed, GUMMBEE----POKKIEEE! can he still through the old leg????????????

Vicky62 said:
ginas quite younger billy is,billy is 53 years old,she must be good in bed, GUMMBEE----POKKIEEE! can he still through the old leg????????????
First of all discussing a stars life off set is one thing, but discussing their sex life is not approperiate. Not to mention its close to violating if not crossing the Adult Content Rule. As well as Constructive Critism rule. Please refrain from such topics in the future, I will not warn about this again.

I think it is best that I close this topic, to discuss William there is a discussion thread already for him and his Character.

**Locked**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back