Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Hey hey, not to spoil the fun, but how about let's tone it down a bit and refrain ourselves from that before one of the mods steps in and modslaps us? :D

Ah. Early Rollout. Totally in love with the episode. Those two were just so sexy. It was hilarious when Catherine told Gil to write down that she hadn't had sex in seven months, then he asked her how he could help and her eyes just widened. :lol: The ending scene was...mmmmm...full of so much sexual tension. Catherine's smirk, Gil's biting his glasses...all of that just made you think something was going on behind the scenes. They're such an behind-the-scenes OTP. :lol:

Erica: I forgot about the glasses biting!!!! AHHH that is SO sexy.

*hides from mods* sorry! I totally got carried away...I'll behave... ;)

I adore the subtleness of that scene...it was so, like you said, BTS but it was SO obvious too; it's a deadly combination those two have going. And I think I remember some eye sex going on in that scene, too....am I right?

Hey hey, not to spoil the fun, but how about let's tone it down a bit and refrain ourselves from that before one of the mods steps in and modslaps us? :D

Ah. Early Rollout. Totally in love with the episode. Those two were just so sexy. It was hilarious when Catherine told Gil to write down that she hadn't had sex in seven months, then he asked her how he could help and her eyes just widened. :lol: The ending scene was...mmmmm...full of so much sexual tension. Catherine's smirk, Gil's biting his glasses...all of that just made you think something was going on behind the scenes. They're such an behind-the-scenes OTP. :lol:

Sorry about that, I get carried away. lol I don't know how long it will take until i'm banned here. :guffaw:

I love how Brass always tends to end up around a PureJoy moment - or walks in in the middle of it and goes "What? Did I miss something?" Like the tush comment in King Baby etc.

I mean, here's an Early Rollout pic - Gil and Cath are flirting, as per usual, and Brass is just standing there, oblivious.

And I love this pic. I don't know why, just do. Marg is particularly gorgeous here. I can almost see her going "Hurry, Gil! We're going to get busted!"

I love how Brass always tends to end up around a PureJoy moment - or walks in in the middle of it and goes "What? Did I miss something?" Like the tush comment in King Baby etc.

I mean, here's an Early Rollout pic - Gil and Cath are flirting, as per usual, and Brass is just standing there, oblivious.

And I love this pic. I don't know why, just do. Marg is particularly gorgeous here. I can almost see her going "Hurry, Gil! We're going to get busted!"

Someone else had mentioned that before! About Brass! Haha.
Man i'm getting bummed again! These photos show so much adorable possibilities! Why did Gil have to go and screw it up? rofl. "Never leave the one you love for the one you like." Isn't that how the quote goes? ROFL
So he has a crush on Sara but he is in love with Cath, maybe that's why he's so scared. :guffaw:

Don't even get me started on that scene with the biting glasses.
Oh, someone biting glasses should not do what him biting glasses does to a person.:drool:
Catherine's smirk, Gil's biting his glasses...all of that just made you think something was going on behind the scenes. They're such an behind-the-scenes OTP. :lol:
I'm convinced something is going on BTS and you're not going to make me think any other way.:lol: Come on, with those kinds of looks, something's cookin' somewhere.

What I want to know is just where is his hand going in that first pic from Anne?:devil: Is it a coincidence that whenever they're close someone's hand disappears? I think not!

Don't even get me started on that scene with the biting glasses.
Oh, someone biting glasses should not do what him biting glasses does to a person.:drool:
Catherine's smirk, Gil's biting his glasses...all of that just made you think something was going on behind the scenes. They're such an behind-the-scenes OTP. :lol:
I'm convinced something is going on BTS and you're not going to make me think any other way.:lol: Come on, with those kinds of looks, something's cookin' somewhere.

What I want to know is just where is his hand going in that first pic from Anne?:devil: Is it a coincidence that whenever they're close someone's hand disappears? I think not!

Ooooo you know it, girl!!!

The look on Cath's face in that second one, SO says BUSTED!! I don't care what anyone says or thinks, there is SOMETHING going on BTS; you don't just conjure looks like that, honestly... :devil:
I agree; someone biting glasses should not do what HIM biting them does to someone.......I'm DYING here! GAAAAWD!
Thanks for the pics, ya'll :)

Hehe thank you Erica for stepping in. ;)

*Joins in with the conversations* Oh gosh, Gil biting his glasses drives me insane... He is so hot when he does that... I bet he does it on purpose just to tease Cath *and all his fans*, not that I mind of course, hehe, that's a few of the cute little things that I'm really going to miss, his biting of glasses, and flirting with Cath... :(

Oh, thanks for the pics Anne, I love both of them... :devil: Hehe, the first one is very cute... It looks like he has his hand on her butt, and she's telling him not to do such things at a crime scene... :lol: I bet he tells her he can't resist her... :lol: Well, if I'd wrote the scene that's how it would have went anyways. ;) It looks as if Brass is disgusted... :lol: Kinda like *Ahem* Don't wanna see... :lol:
As for the second pic... Very cute also, and you guys are right, looks as if Cath's telling him they're about to be busted, if you look close at Gil's face, it kinda looks like they may already have been busted... :devil: Maybe that's just in my mind though... :lol:

I don't understand WHY the writers would put in Gil saying that if there wasn't any kind of sexual attraction between them. It makes my brain explode from the stupidity.

TPTB aren't as much stupid as they are evil... they still gave Gil and Cath plenty of great epic moments and yet they decided to ignore all that. *pokes TPTB* Where's Gibbs when you need him?

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN. I always wrack my brain trying to think of reasons that Gil would...be...led to bite his glasses while watching her walk away.

I think it's 'cause he's trying to stop himself from actually giving her a hand... or he was thinking about it when he was biting them. Who knows what goes on in his head during those moments. But I think we'd all like a peek...

I don't understand WHY the writers would put in Gil saying that if there wasn't any kind of sexual attraction between them. It makes my brain explode from the stupidity.
TPTB aren't as much stupid as they are evil... they still gave Gil and Cath plenty of great epic moments and yet they decided to ignore all that. *pokes TPTB* Where's Gibbs when you need him?

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN. I always wrack my brain trying to think of reasons that Gil would...be...led to bite his glasses while watching her walk away.
I think it's 'cause he's trying to stop himself from actually giving her a hand... or he was thinking about it when he was biting them. Who knows what goes on in his head during those moments. But I think we'd all like a peek...

The way Billy will act around Marg, not like I think they're more than friends, but you would totally think that he would want Gil to be together with Catherine since he has such a strong likeness of her. Same goes for Marg, which I think Marg would like to see Catherine and Gil be together, I can sense it a lot from some of her interview; especially how she had said that Catherine would love a roll in the hay with Gil. Who wouldn't though...I mean, er...I know that I usually say that it's kind of gross how Sara is with Gil and she's much younger but I do like older guys...I just think that they don't mix well; like they don't look right. Cath is much closr to his age and they just kind of mesh well :)
Those moments are just so amazing and to me totally canon but of course GSR shippers will say that it's just fanon :( I never saw Gil flirting with Sara, does anyone remember any scenes of him ever flirting with her because from what I remember - he was always flirting with Cath! I love the look on his face when she is tying his bowtie and saying how he needs a woman, he sure did like that:thumbsup:
I say we all write to CBS. haha

I love this picture. He's all like "Hey, look what I did" and then of course he goes and breaks it completely. And leaves Cath to clean it up. LOL.

I love this picture too. They're working together in the dark, with just the lights to help them see. And was anybody else really amused that even after Catherine asked Gil if he was "taking a leak" that she just kept walking towards him? ROFL. If he HAD been taking a leak, that could have been one of the funniest scenes ever.

I love the 'taking a leak' scene. The best part about it is that Catherine could have continued running on in the race without the vehicle following her. She chose to leave the course and follow him, even though she thought he was just 'taking a leak'. LOL

Another part of that scene that intrigued me is that Catherine asked for Gil to give her the phone to call it in. He was the one with the phone, so he would logically be the one to make the call, yet he let her take control of the situation, while he just seemed to sit there and observe. (probably staring at her legs!) If it had been anyone else with him, he would have made the call himself.

Such a wife & husband scene all the way around.

I love this picture. He's all like "Hey, look what I did" and then of course he goes and breaks it completely. And leaves Cath to clean it up. LOL.

I love this picture too. They're working together in the dark, with just the lights to help them see. And was anybody else really amused that even after Catherine asked Gil if he was "taking a leak" that she just kept walking towards him? ROFL. If he HAD been taking a leak, that could have been one of the funniest scenes ever.

ROFL I totally agree with you!! They ALWAYS have obvious husband/wife relationship interaction..regardless of whether people see it (which is hard to NOT do) or not.
I LOVE that episode...Gil totallly screws up the evidence and then he's like "ooops...you fix it" hahaha I LOVE it.
THANKS for sharing!
PS- what's the name of the episode when Cath is running and he's following in the SUV? I totally forget.
xoxo

Ambie, the ep is Dead Ringer, 4x20. :D Such an awesome ep, I especially love it when Gil plays 'Are You Gonna Be My Girl?' to Cath, hehe, if that wasn't a hint to something more than a friendship between the 2, well, I dunno what was... That was another one of their adorable husband and wife moments. :adore:

Thanks again for more pics Anne, I loved that scene in the first pic, Cath got so mad at him when he we broke the skull, there was alot of sexual tension in that scene, and in Dead Ringer too... Well, there is always sexual tension between the 2 IMHO...

Which episode is that top most picture from?? (the one of Cath and Gil going at those huge stone things for evidence) It's driving me NUTS- I can't remember!

THANKS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back