five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

Thank God photobucket isn't running the Norton 360 ads today. Nothing like having a computer running a Norton firewall/virus scanner having trouble loading photobucket pages because it doesn't like the Norton 360 ads! :rolleyes:

Susan

Good Evening :)

Nick has his bags packed and is ready to head out of here to visit blackflag :) I think it would have just been easier to select all your Open Nick as winners you do know what I love :devil: So congrats on winning blackflag :) Nick should be there shortly. Enjoy :devil:

Afternoon all. :)

Sorry for all delays. After I posted that pic of facebook my brother finally got here to take his kids so I got off the computer to enjoy the relative silence. It's not often this house gets quiet during the daylight hours on weekends that the kids are here. :bolian:

Thanks for sending Nick my way Jacquie. :)

Your new theme...

Up to 12 of Nick or George only wearing blue. Winner in 24/25 hours. Happy hunting to all who accept my challenge. :guffaw:

Off I go to enjoy some more quiet time with Nick. :D :devil:

Susan

Congrats, Blackflag! And thanks for the new pic. I'm still not convinced that the hair is "normal" there, but we'll see. ;)

I'm feeling like it's a Nick kind of afternoon, so I'll play. :) And I took too long...now I see I have to check for dupes!

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Looks like we're ready for a new thread! :D So when the winner is picked for this round, please hold off and wait until the new one is open. Nickyfan has the honor this time. :)

Congrats, Blackflag! And thanks for the new pic. I'm still not convinced that the hair is "normal" there, but we'll see.;)
It's not "normal" but as long as it's not sitting on his forehead I'm fine with it. Still prefer the buzz but as long as there's an unobstructed view of his face it doesn't bother me that much. :bolian:

Unfortunately it's time for me to send Nicky on his way. :(

Your runners up
NickyFan with one of my favorite shirts out of all 12 seasons. :drool:
Jacquie with what looks a lot like Christopher's winter coat liner and this mighty :drool: :drool: :drool: pic from Evel press tour. :drool:

winner.gif
Smokey. I remember posting this pic at every opportunity after Meat Jekyll aired. :lol: I just love the look he's giving in it. :devil: :drool: It's sunny and cool but pretty nice here. Hopefully it's just as nice (if not nicer) there. Nick's getting tired of getting sent back and forth in bad weather. ;)

Susan

Okay, ladies! Ward #45 is ready to start being posted in :)

I had one hell of a time to copy all the links though... hope I did it right. If there are any mistakes please correct me :)

Congrats on your win, Smokey! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back