George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning, ladies :) I hope you all have a great day :D

Thank you all for the pics posted so far, even though I haven't seen Mom playing yet :shifty: Be sure we'll discuss this in private :p;)
And Speedy what about you??? I know the night is still young but don't forget to play as well ;)

Congrats to your milestone, Jacquie... 10.000 what a number... I don't even have 1.000 :lol: Nick is happy for your too :D

Good morning ladies. So I guess congratulations are in order for George and the new Mrs. I wonder when they finally took the plunge...oh well regardless I'm happy for them thanks for finding that pic speedy

Second set:

Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Congrats Jacquie on your milestone.

Hello everybody, I am new here and my mame is Cindy.
Here are Georges's photos.
http://csisource.online.fr/cpg1419/thumbnails.php?album=335

I'll add my thanks as well :) I've snagged them and there are safely locked away in my collection :)

by the way I'm thinking that since this thread is getting towards the end we probably shouldn't start a new theme until we get the new thread up. I don't know what Smokey or Destiny want us to do but I'm just adding my two cents worth :)

So my time with Nick has come to an end :( He’s already on his way to the next lucky Ward Girl :)

I feel better today and I’m sure that’s not only because of the meds :devil:

Only four players this time… :shifty: Where are the times when we had seven and more players??? That’s kind of sad :(

Anyway… here we go… the three runners up:

Princess this is one lovely cap :drool:
blackflag I love not only his ear in this one… I like the way his hair ends on his neck :adore:
Stokes4Me I was :drool:-ing over this and this one :) I so love profile pics and I like how the sun shines on his scruff in the second one :luvlove:

And obviously that leaves
thdrumrollsmiley.gif
Jacquie as the
Winner-1.gif
I couldn’t decide wheter I want this or this or this as the winning pic… they all so :drool:-worthy :) And you’re right, George’s ears are nice to nibble on :devil:

Have fun with Nick, Jacquie :D
I guess we’ll have to wait until the new thread is open to get your theme but it’ll be worth it, I’m sure :)

Thank you Cindy for the pics :D I snagged them as well :) Be welcome to play if you want to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back